EA Forums - Banner

buddhist temple,annex,mount carlmore prices on simpsonswiki

Prev1
They seem reasonable enough!

Replies

• martiansupia
    385 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    Ninja Homer would be nice in the update.
  • danakscully
    31 posts
    edited March 2013
    Thanks for the info. Now I know how much I need to save up:)
  • btgabbard
    57 posts
    edited March 2013
    I hope both Carl and Lenny are unlocked by the temple. But knowing EA, they'll throw Carl in with Mount Carlmore.
  • teamzap17
    303 posts New member
    edited March 2013
    cool2006 wrote:
    just been looking on simpsonswiki.net there allready put up the prices to the new buildings

Springfield Buddhist Temple- Cost 222500 unlocks Lenny and Carl

Adult Education Annex- Cost 182000

Mount Carlmore- Cost 120 Donuts

Are they fake prices or real?

http://simpsonswiki.net/wiki/The_Simpsons:_Tapped_Out_content_updates#Upcoming_content_updates]

Re-post for link.
  • missyolga
    942 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: I want them all, except that ugly face mountain :shock:
  • cool2006
    788 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    teamzap17 wrote:
    cool2006 wrote:
    just been looking on simpsonswiki.net there allready put up the prices to the new buildings

http://simpsonswiki.net/wiki/The_Simpsons:_Tapped_Out_content_updates#Upcoming_content_updates]
    Re-post for link.

thanks how did u do that?
  • IconicCharm
    224 posts
    edited March 2013
    cool2006 wrote:
    teamzap17 wrote:
    cool2006 wrote:

Re-post for link.

thanks how did u do that?

He is a level 2, you can only use BB codes when you are level 2.
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    Tapped_Out_Mayan_Marge_Game_Files.jpg

I want this!

It's so cute!
  • FreeWillUnit
    64 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    I'm with you. I was hoping for Mayan Marge back when we got Mayan Homer. Seems right they should be together.
  • mcduck90
    940 posts
    edited March 2013
    Hmmm but although it says that pics were taken by the raw files that were posted in this very forum it doesn't mention where the presumable prices source

:roll: :roll: :roll: On February 27, 2013, a user on the Tapped Out forums posted black-and-white images of two characters, a building and decorations to be introduced in future updates; the images being found in the game files.
    Earlier, on February 25, 2013, a user on the TSTO Player forum (http://tstappedout.proboards.com) posted black-and-white images of three decorations and a character. The decorations, however, had snow on them in the images so it is likely these decorations were supposed to be introduced in either the Christmas Update or the Level 25 Update. (These are noted by a "*") The character image featured what would appear to be an 'unlock' image of Gil, indicating that he will be implemented into the game sometime in the future.

On March 2, 2012, the The Simpsons Tapped Out Tips blog posted a better, un-jumbled image of the 50ft Magnifying Glass.

On March 7, 2013, both the TSTO Player forum and the official EA Tapped Out forum posted a list of new characters and buildings set to be introduced with a Level 27 content update. (The items included in this are marked with a "-") :roll: :roll: :roll:
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited March 2013
    missyolga wrote:
    :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: I want them all, except that ugly face mountain :shock:

People who know me will know I will get the lot :lol: ugly mountain or not it shall all be mine......precious :lol::mrgreen:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • redmms
    45 posts
    edited March 2013
    If they put Carl with carlmore does that mean we have to have that out all the time and not inventory it because wouldn't that get ride of Carl? I really think its gunna be an eyesore...
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited March 2013
    redmms wrote:
    If they put Carl with carlmore does that mean we have to have that out all the time and not inventory it because wouldn't that get ride of Carl? I really think its gunna be an eyesore...

That's a good point lol best find a place to hid it lol
  • azchristopher
    239 posts
    edited March 2013
    mcduck90 wrote:
    Hmmm but although it says that pics were taken by the raw files that were posted in this very forum it doesn't mention where the presumable prices source

:roll: :roll: :roll: On February 27, 2013, a user on the Tapped Out forums posted black-and-white images of two characters, a building and decorations to be introduced in future updates; the images being found in the game files.
    Earlier, on February 25, 2013, a user on the TSTO Player forum (http://tstappedout.proboards.com) posted black-and-white images of three decorations and a character. The decorations, however, had snow on them in the images so it is likely these decorations were supposed to be introduced in either the Christmas Update or the Level 25 Update. (These are noted by a "*") The character image featured what would appear to be an 'unlock' image of Gil, indicating that he will be implemented into the game sometime in the future.

On March 2, 2012, the The Simpsons Tapped Out Tips blog posted a better, un-jumbled image of the 50ft Magnifying Glass.

On March 7, 2013, both the TSTO Player forum and the official EA Tapped Out forum posted a list of new characters and buildings set to be introduced with a Level 27 content update. (The items included in this are marked with a "-") :roll: :roll: :roll:

Prices are listed in the spoiler thread at http://tstappedout.proboards.com/thread/599/official-update-files-thread-spoilers
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    There is an update thread at this forum without having to go to another.

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9196408.page

Prices are mere speculation and will be interesting to see if they hold true or not.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6341 posts Moderator
    edited March 2013
    I think I may be the only one who actually likes the Mt. Carlmore building
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited March 2013

No you are not lol I will be having the mountain too :D
  • katehutson
    544 posts
    edited March 2013
    I mean like, I've only seen the rough image of the mountain, but maybe it wont be so bad once its actually available?
  • P003htb
    947 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    Getting everything.
  • MarFur93
    107 posts
    edited March 2013

I will get the building whether or not I like the look of it. Not particularly fond of the giant magnifying glass etc, though I still ended up purchasing it.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.