EA Forums - Banner

Erik - top tip for more event currency

Don’t send Erik on this mission and you can keep sending Lisa on her 8h task to earn 120 Duff Beers. Part of Eriks side quest...

MNU9dQd.jpg

Thanks to DaPimp at tapped out UK. :)
Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)

Replies

• Thanks @0Brooders0 :)
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • Oops, saw this too late....already sent both on the task yesterday.
    Do not add me as a friend in the game anymore as I rarely visit my friends' towns. Not adding anymore too
  • If you haven't finished Erik's quest, then the Botched Ball part 3 pays better, similar situation -don't send- Erik to get interviewed by Channel 9, instead keep sending Erik (with Lisa) to 'Get interviewed by School Paper' for 4h and 180 bottles (no bricks). You can access it through Erik's task list, not Lisa's.

Wendell has a regular 8h job on the Monkey Bars that for now pays out 180 bottles too, more than his Playscape job pays, also no bricks for crafting.
  • I didn't know that re: Wendell thank you! :)
  • crsroyal
    108 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    It seems you can do the same with Marge once you reach planet of escapes pt. 10, where she gets a 4 hour task. Just don't send Bart and Homer on their tasks

Edit: Confirmed. You can keep sending Marge on her 4 hour task
    Post edited by crsroyal on
  • crsroyal wrote: »
    It seems you can do the same with Marge once you reach planet of escapes pt. 10, where she gets a 4 hour task. Just don't send Bart and Homer on their tasks

Yup, I am on pt 10 right now, this one is definitely confirmed, you can send Marge to mediate in an infinite loop As long as you don’t complete one of the other tasks.
    First Year 2012 Player @ Game Level 939 & 3,200% XP
  • crsroyal wrote: »

Thanks for this tip :)
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • The problem is, if Marge doesn't finish her task, the questline won't get completed and you won't get to the bonuts.
  • I was about to say doesnt she have to finish in order to start earning donuts.
  • Sorry but I agree. Always finish the main quest.

Premium and other side quests can wait.
  • I always forget these extra earnings. I try to finish the main quest line in hopes of getting the extra bonus.
  • cdepast
    2463 posts Member
    great tips. thanks!