EA Forums - Banner

Moe's Express Gil Deal is live

Replies

• bigahoc7 wrote: »
    Does it have multiplier ?

No multiplier, but 2 classic characters.

I assume these characters are unvoiced?

Can't check if they are voiced or not as they are currently on their first 4hr tasks but will check when it's complete unless someone else answer your question before then.

I tapped them before sending on task and not a peep.
  • It’s a shame they are unvoiced as their voices are done by Hank Azaria & Harry Shearer
  • Instant buy! On the beach Too, perfect :)
    First Year 2012 Player @ Game Level 939 & 3,200% XP
  • jmlgg wrote: »
    Ok, for this ill spend money first time in 3 years... yet no idea where to put the building thought

Take your pick of land, Squidport or Springfield Heights beach.
  • Tip: If you don't send the barflies to finish their first task, Moe can keep his event currency job, which pays 90 beer per 4h
  • Tip: If you don't send the barflies to finish their first task, Moe can keep his event currency job, which pays 90 beer per 4h

But Moe can also be used to fortify the Mega Playscape. Granted, it's not as great as this task; but he can still earn event currency.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • It looks perfectly next to three-eyed sushi!

But Moe can also be used to fortify the Mega Playscape. Granted, it's not as great as this task; but he can still earn event currency.

Agreed, just pointing it out for those who may need every bit they can get.
  • EA, this freemium player just spent real money to get regular Springfield characters. Please give us what we want; increase item limit, more land and keep this game going for another 4 years.
  • The two classic characters did it for me.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • Kind of wish they were voiced though. But...I don't think I've ever heard them speak outside of Larry in The Simpsons Game.

(They are voiced by Shearer and Azaria)
  • Chris60119 wrote: »
    Instant buy! A shame it doesn't fit on the beach. Didn't try in SH though..

Have a screenshot (with characters there)?

u2xPxdy.png
    What part of "unsolicited friend requests are all denied" do you NOT get?
  • nmd6
    159 posts Member
    Donuts are tight so I might skip this offer as I really want Jeremy Jailbird and the Juvie facility at the start of Act 2. However (for a change) Gils deal is sooooo tempting........
  • OhHappyJays
    1633 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    nmd6 wrote: »
    Donuts are tight so I might skip this offer as I really want Jeremy Jailbird and the Juvie facility at the start of Act 2. However (for a change) Gils deal is sooooo tempting........

Jeremy Jailbird is still some time away; you have time to gather Sprinkles to buy him. Gil's Deal doesn't go away until the 6th.

So, you still have time to mull the deal over.
  • nmd6
    159 posts Member

Jeremy Jailbird is still some time away; you have time to gather Sprinkles to buy him. Gil's Deal doesn't go away until the 6th.

I just checked back there and Jeremy is only 60 donuts so my finger is now hovering over the buy button.
  • Can you activate the tasks with animations by tapping on moes express or do you have to search out characters to select it?
  • Can you activate the tasks with animations by tapping on moes express or do you have to search out characters to select it?

Tap on he building and the menu comes up with Moe and the rest.
  • Nixlinx
    126 posts Member
    edited January 2018

I just checked back there and Jeremy is only 60 donuts so my finger is now hovering over the buy button.

You sure about this ? Simpsonswiki says 150, which is pretty much the normal cost for Premium Event Characters.

Tap on he building and the menu comes up with Moe and the rest.
  • Thanks txrabbit I was already sold on it but this makes it an even better buy.