EA Forums - Banner

Carakter

13Next

Replies

• 1-Graham-S
    260 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    A nice distraction from the OP suggesting EA give away donuts by the thousand. Just play for a couple of years without using any and you will have your wish.
    (but just in case, put me down for some too)
    You'll often find me on Brooders tapped-out.co.uk
  • 1-Graham-S wrote: »
    Just play for a couple of years without using any and you will have your wish.
    (but just in case, put me down for some too)

But that takes a minimal amount of effort. Who wants to do that? Handouts are much easier.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    I don't need anymore donuts. I have plenty. I would like to trade some of them in for real cash. Can this be added to the game?
  • I want pimps, hos, hustlers, bloody murder and all kinds of gritty lowlife things in my town.

And obviously nighttime, so the freaks can come out at night
  • 6vOKRwP.jpg.....
    Does everyone poop?

Yeah...not too sure about that apple...
  • smohqy wrote: »
    Chris60119 wrote: »
    All I asked for is for some fricking sharks with laser beams attached to them..

tiburon+con+rayo+laser+1.jpg

I would love this for my water area!
    :D

You don't have the tank with the laser shooting sharks?

You mean I already have this? I feel shame. I have everything so it's in my town somewhere. Going to look. I don't even know what to look for. Going to try google. And yes I ended a sentence with a preposition. :o:D

Well, then...I think we have to flag your post!
  • 6vOKRwP.jpg.....
    Does everyone poop?

Yeah...not too sure about that apple...

I was thinking the same :lol:
  • Big82S
    566 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    There should be a event where we get a Gil deal and one of the Gil deals is a 3d printer where homer decides to print counterfeit donuts.

At the end it’s pretty much you have to use game cash to fill the printer and then there’s a long task and after it’s done it prints counterfeit donuts and enough counterfeit donuts will form a real donut so say 12 hr task 5 counterfeit donuts takes 10 counterfeit to make 5 real donuts cost to refil ink in printer 600,000 in game cash. Not sure on all the hrs and prices and donut outcome however stuff like this could be cool maybe if done right.

A potential donut machine farmer as a gift to players. So we can potentially farm donuts. It would have to be tweaked to be beneficial to both parts players and EA.

I shall take my donut machine now thank you very much EA.

• b u m p .
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.