EA Forums - Banner

Update!

Replies

• lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    I'm dying laughing.

We were joking around posting images of Bartman earlier after I made a comment about "Holy batman..." and BAM! update with Batman.

I should play the lottery.

Freaky.
  • cool2006
    788 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    How do you get the donuts to buy it?

u have to buy them
  • johncedmond
    6 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    How do you get donuts? You're kidding right? :roll:
  • brenner_yes
    1156 posts
    edited March 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    His outside tasks ain't to bad as it goes :) being a skin his tasks pay out that little bit more say as Plow homer etc

Liking the bat signal :D specially that it lights up :D

Post a pic :P
  • sharkster
    18 posts
    edited March 2013
    How do you get the signal, got the skin but signal?
  • peabe
    10 posts
    edited March 2013
    sharkster wrote:

signal should be in your inventory
  • brenner_yes
    1156 posts
    edited March 2013
    sharkster wrote:

Its in your inventory

and at Neo LOL i didnt release it lights up when u tap it :oops:
  • Cleric42
    28 posts
    edited March 2013
    Anyone else having a problem getting the update? It tells me there is an update, I touch 'update', then I get sent to an internet page that directs to download iTunes, what the hell?
  • jamesdaniels489
    23 posts
    edited March 2013
    Seems steep for just a skin :shock: same prices as dr nick!!
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    sharkster wrote:

Its in your inventory

and at Neo LOL i didnt release it lights up when u tap it :oops:

Wicked it lights up ain't it :D I would post a pic but my photo bucket is at its limit gotta wait 6more days grrr ain't paying no sirry bob lol
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • sharkster
    18 posts
    edited March 2013
    Nice one
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    I love watching him walk around in his bat costume.

Is it bad of me that I wish he could keep it on for his bike ride with Smithers? I'm imagine him with that cape flowing behind him....hehehe.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:

Is it bad of me that I wish he could keep it on for his bike ride with Smithers? I'm imagine him with that cape flowing behind him....hehehe.

:lol::mrgreen: :thumbup:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • brenner_yes
    1156 posts
    edited March 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:

Omg this would be awesome!!!
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited March 2013
    Ooh I ought to sign in... Just don't know if I can be bothered lol
  • bendermac
    265 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    Ooh I ought to sign in... Just don't know if I can be bothered lol

reconsider ;)

WWyUOso.jpg
  • archaon123
    20 posts
    edited March 2013
    Harps Harps Harps
    When is EA Games going to resolve this? It's been a problem for many players for a couple of months now.
  • mcorway
    419 posts
    edited March 2013
    I don't get the argument 'it is just a skin'. Is the skin not a newly drawn version of that character with newly drawn animations for tasks etc? It is basically a new character, despite being a 'costume'. It's a new version of Mr. Burns, which probably takes just as much time as a new character.
  • KyleCollins444
    174 posts
    edited March 2013
    I honestly don't know why any of you wouldn't buy him. He's basically a premium character! You get more, this way you could just keep him in his bat costume and make more from his tasks! I bought for that very reason, EA should have thrown that in the description when realeasing him. If you were willing to get Dr. Nick your willing to get this, because despite Dr Nick's amazing voice notes his tasks aren't all that great imo.
  • brenner_yes
    1156 posts
    edited March 2013
    mcorway wrote:
    I don't get the argument 'it is just a skin'. Is the skin not a newly drawn version of that character with newly drawn animations for tasks etc? It is basically a new character, despite being a 'costume'. It's a new version of Mr. Burns, which probably takes just as much time as a new character.

I think the reason why people are more reluctant to pay for a costume is that it only adds to an existing character, now you are quite possibly right in that it takes up near equal time to do both but for us a costume (even with a bonus) forgoes that income you were earning on him/her before and just adds a bit more money and xp to the tasks, as well there older tasks cannot be done with there new tasks, With a whole new character even without the bonus you would receive more money than a character, plus have a whole set of new tasks for a new character that would not take away any previous tasks.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.