4. Add new Road to Riches prizes
5. Add new Friend Level prizes
6. Reorganize inventory
7. Allow a search feature to the inventory
8. Allow cars on roads
9. Allow river to connect to ocean
10. New paver, ground cover tiles

Replies

• Would be nice but they don't pay much attention to us nowadays as they prefer there own ideas.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
  • The first 4 will happen at some point. Number one I think would be better either buying land tokens with instore cash or donuts.
    5 may happen.
  • I don't know how many more FP's they'd add if they decided to add more Friend Prizes.

What, and how many.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • The first 4 will happen at some point. Number one I think would be better either buying land tokens with instore cash or donuts.
    5 may happen.

Here is my somewhat different take on the probabilities.

1. Possibly, but not likely.
    2. Probably.
    3. Possibly.
    4. Likely.
    5. Unlikely.
    6., 7. Some minor improvements possible, but wholesale changes unlikely.
    8., 9., 10. Possible, but unlikely.
  • ^^ yes purr lease EA to all of the above :)
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • I still want in game chat. Can the players of the game not take the harassment? Is that why EA protects you? I personally want to let you know your town sucks :D
  • 2 Molemans in every pot!
  • I still want in game chat. Can the players of the game not take the harassment? Is that why EA protects you? I personally want to let you know your town sucks :D

We should be able to NUKE that neighbours town too... :D:D:D>:)
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)

I remember the best time to do this was during the whacking day event and you could spell out a message with eggs in your neighbours town and that was the only way to tell them. :joy:
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
  • Number 9 is the only one that truly infuriates me.
  • Briscowins wrote: »
    1. Allow land to be bought with in store cash
    2. open more land in Springfield Heights
    3. Un-shadow mountains along SH
    4. Add new Road to Riches prizes
    5. Add new Friend Level prizes
    6. Reorganize inventory
    7. Allow a search feature to the inventory
    8. Allow cars on roads
    9. Allow river to connect to ocean
    10. New paver, ground cover tiles

Nice list, a couple that I'm not overly concerned about but I'd be happy if they where added to the game.
  • cdepast
    2463 posts Member
    OP - All great ideas.
  • I agree with all suggestions, especially 6 and 7

I have a few more suggestions to improve this game, as I have been playing it since Christmas 2013.

Search Engine for Town Hall I have over 170 characters and I don't like scrolling down from A to Z if I'm looking for a specific character. It's not so bad if you're looking for a character whose name starts with letters A, B, or C. (i.e. Bart) But what if you need a character whose name starts with the letters W,X,Y, or Z (i.e. Wiggum). And there are the characters in the middle of the alphabet (i.e. Moe). This can get tedious.

Option to Cancel tasks. For example, say you send all your characters for a 24 hour tasks, but there's an new update and you need either Homer or Lisa to start the new task but you just sent them on a 24 hour task. I'm NOT gonna spend donuts to quicken their task to get them started on the update tasks. The catch is, of course, you don't get paid/rewarded if you cancel a task.

Shorten the mega events from 3 acts to 2 acts; By the 3rd act, I start to get bored, especially if the event is bad (like the Harry Potter event from last Halloween). Also change it up from the usual 4 hr tasks as those sometimes feel like a chore. The Kang & Kodus Christmas event last year was a nice change from the usual 3 act (4 hr tasks) since there were only 2 acts and no tedious 4 hr tasks.

More freenium chracters helping in Monorail and Springfield Heights. Half of the characters that are needed for the Monorail are currently occupied with the current event (Bart Royale). Fortunate for me, the I do have the required Premium characters needed. That said, how come Mrs Krabappel, Old Jewish Man, Dolph, Grampa, Lenny, Carl, or other higher-level freenium (and premium) characters don't often participate in the events. I understand helping newer players get started and that's why you''ll often seen Flanders, Cletus, Moe, Apu, and obviously the Simpson family (except for Marge in recent events) featured in the events and that's okay. But there's the old saying, "The More, the Merrier."

Unemployment Building tasks for 3hr, 6hr, 10hr, 16hr, etc Optional if characters have them.

There was a post on the Tapped Out Addicts blog about this topic and they had a lot of great ideas on how to improve the game.

• 11.) Let me put whatever I want to in KL and versa.
    12.) Monorail tunnel to KL
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • Autobots1984
    85 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    How about items that can't be put into inventory or can't be sold & give us the option to put the item into inventory or even allow us to sell that item?
  • I agree with being able to move stuff to Krusty Land. Even if it just earns tickets that I can trade in for in game cash.
  • Castiel19x wrote: »
    Would be nice but they don't pay much attention to us nowadays as they prefer there own ideas.

*their :#

I would like most of this list, but doubt much of it as well
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • I just want my wife to stop squeezing the tube at the top. :D
  • Peg mini-game prizes to levels?

Getting $2500 on the I&S scratchie was a big deal at the very beginning. Now it's not worth the effort to even try, but that floating icon is still there.
  • Peg mini-game prizes to levels?

Getting $2500 on the I&S scratchie was a big deal at the very beginning. Now it's not worth the effort to even try, but that floating icon is still there.

That's how they get you to gamble these days.