EA Forums - Banner

Mountain Man and Outlands Hill

Prev1
tapebelt
668 posts Member
edited February 2018
now in store for 145 donuts, with a 4% bonus (thanks @stinkbugger)

SfGq8XJ.png
Post edited by tapebelt on
if you hard. then you hard.

Replies

• OMG I haVE TO BUY all the stuff
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • I haven't been buying much lately, but the 4% bonus sold me so i got it/him.
  • He also earns event currency. A decent deal!
  • Easy buy!
  • The mountain is actually a little smaller but its a good prop.
  • Ka-ching :p
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • Can you post a picture @liamchandler I was hoping it was going to be as big as Springfield Sign Mountain....
  • Saw it, bought it and love it. :)
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
  • How many PCs altogether now? Must be 300?
    My choice for all my Tapped Out news and troll-free friendly chat is the EA officially approved Tapped Out UK :)
  • I have waited him with desperation from the last two days.

He also has a 12h task for 270 beers (non quest / story related) that can be used once you go to sleep instead of sending him for 4 hour task on 90 beers overnight. I think that the task can be used many times.
  • 74hands wrote: »
    How many PCs altogether now? Must be 300?

301 at the end of act 1 so now...
    303 with the two new premium characters this act. B)
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • Nixlinx
    126 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    jmbisseker wrote: »
    Can you post a picture @liamchandler I was hoping it was going to be as big as Springfield Sign Mountain....

Unfortunately it's not nearly as big as the Springfield Sign:

z8MEYi.png

/edit: What link do I have to use at imageshack.us ? The forum link always shows a super small picture but this seems to be kind of wrong either. :/
  • He kind of looked like a more scruffier Charles Bronson, and I was expecting him to sound like the Wise Guy, who sounds a lot like Bronson. But, I was disappointed.

Oh well, can't win 'em all. :D
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • He kind of looked like a more scruffier Charles Bronson, and I was expecting him to sound like the Wise Guy, who sounds a lot like Bronson. But, I was disappointed.

Oh well, can't win 'em all. :D

I thought he looked like John Goodman.
  • Thanks @Nixlinx that's a shame it isn't as big, kinda disappointed, would be good if we could place it on the mountain range, looks like it would fit in.... I'll still buy it!
  • I'm glad that it isn't as big as the Springfield sign. It's still very large, big enough that it's going to be a challenge to find a good permanent home for it.
  • I kinda wish it didn't have the lettering on the hills.
  • Instant buy for me. I love Mountain Man and the Outlands Hill. Just don't know where to put it. Wish I had some land left next to the mountains.
  • Nixlinx wrote: »
    jmbisseker wrote: »
    Can you post a picture @liamchandler I was hoping it was going to be as big as Springfield Sign Mountain....

Unfortunately it's not nearly as big as the Springfield Sign:

z8MEYi.png

/edit: What link do I have to use at imageshack.us ? The forum link always shows a super small picture but this seems to be kind of wrong either. :/

I like how these look together. I still haven't purchased the SF sign.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • Why did I think of the show mountain men before clicking this thread?