EA Forums - Banner

How long do you take to do your shopping?

2Next

Replies

• @willp_70 how long do you take shopping in shops?

Hardly any. I know what I want to buy before I get out the car.
  • Ahhh shopping, it is like you are dragging your self for something you dont want to do but you have to.. Well it depends what i am actually doing, umm let say 2 3 hours when i am up for the grocery... but i dont take much time when i shop for my stuff.. My girl, she is a fond of shopping.. she is crazy about perfumes, clothes, stuff toys,the most desired thing for girls "Chocolate" andd the list goes onn... *sigh* -_-
    Well Valentines is just around the corner.. pardon me for going off topic but what are you people working on? i have planned to take her for a dinner and for a movie after that... looking to gift her chocolates and pendant locket.. What are you thinking?
  • njoe755 wrote: »
    Ahhh shopping, it is like you are dragging your self for something you dont want to do but you have to.. Well it depends what i am actually doing, umm let say 2 3 hours when i am up for the grocery... but i dont take much time when i shop for my stuff.. My girl, she is a fond of shopping.. she is crazy about perfumes, clothes, stuff toys,the most desired thing for girls "Chocolate" andd the list goes onn... *sigh* -_-
    Well Valentines is just around the corner.. pardon me for going off topic but what are you people working on? i have planned to take her for a dinner and for a movie after that... looking to gift her chocolates and pendant locket.. What are you thinking?
    That sounds like my wife.

As for valentines we don’t bother. We both agree it’s just a silly made up day.
  • I used to send all my friends valentines cards signed with just a ?

But now we are all (a lot) older and married with kids and pets and jobs and stuff I don't but I did admit it was me all those years ago :)

Me and the hubby don't celebrate it either. :/
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
    Ahhh shopping, it is like you are dragging your self for something you dont want to do but you have to.. Well it depends what i am actually doing, umm let say 2 3 hours when i am up for the grocery... but i dont take much time when i shop for my stuff.. My girl, she is a fond of shopping.. she is crazy about perfumes, clothes, stuff toys,the most desired thing for girls "Chocolate" andd the list goes onn... *sigh* -_-

wonder why woman are sooo attracted towards shopping, well i wont say its silly made up day.. like you can take it as an excuse to celebrate this day to get a little off time from the busy life.. eh?
  • 0Brooders0 wrote: »
    I used to send all my friends valentines cards signed with just a ?

But now we are all (a lot) older and married with kids and pets and jobs and stuff I don't but I did admit it was me all those years ago :)

Me and the hubby don't celebrate it either. :/

this reminded me of my childhood.. i did the same sending cards to my friends and in neighbourhood :)
    njoe755 wrote: »

wonder why woman are sooo attracted towards shopping, well i wont say its silly made up day.. like you can take it as an excuse to celebrate this day to get a little off time from the busy life.. eh?
    I think they just love shopping and if they get a bargain then it’s a bonus.

How we see it is our anniversary is our day and that’s special to us.
    njoe755 wrote: »

I think they just love shopping and if they get a bargain then it’s a bonus.

How we see it is our anniversary is our day and that’s special to us.

Anniversaries are special. WE celebrate our parents anniversary and this day is really specials for all of the family.
  • SandraShill
    253 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    I am close to incapable of making a five-minute trip to the grocery store, even if it's just to get a coupe of things. I have to check all of the clearance shelves/cases, etc. And, if I'm doing a "regular" grocery shopping, I can easily spend an hour or two (I look for deals, read labels, notice and look at new items, compare items, etc., etc., etc.).

Fortunately, these days it's my husband who does the vast majority of the grocery shopping and he doesn't have this "disease," lol!

Clothes shopping is a whole other animal...that takes me hours sometimes, but that's largely because I have to try on 20 things to find just one that fits me right and looks decent and is at a price I'm willing to pay. I actually find that I often have better luck at the thrift shop than the regular clothing stores, and I'm more willing to take a chance on something I'm on the fence about if it only costs two or three dollars.
  • I think it really differs between a guy and a girl. Like for me, I would only walk into a shop because I have a purpose (aka need new shirts). Hence, when I was walk in, it's pretty much in and out within 10 minutes since I don't really divert from my purpose.
  • teriferine wrote: »
    I think it really differs between a guy and a girl. Like for me, I would only walk into a shop because I have a purpose (aka need new shirts). Hence, when I was walk in, it's pretty much in and out within 10 minutes since I don't really divert from my purpose.
    That’s how it should be
  • @teriferine forgot to mention welcome to the forum
  • I hate shopping....hubby says I need new shoes and I really don't want to take the time to go into the store and look....when it come to me shopping I take about 10 minutes or im like Brooder and will actually abandon cart....its just how I am.... as far as Valentines Day... he knows better...but hes not into Vday either so it works out better for us both...
    crawl to the finish ID. socialdisa56
  • johncolombo
    11383 posts Senior Moderator
    I've been half following this thread. Are we talking groceries? I don't shop very much except on amazon. Groceries 10 minutes at trader joes.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • @johncolombo just shopping in general it can be anything from grocery to clothes.