EA Forums - Banner

What did you do with your Fruit Bat-man searchlight??

Prev1
I dont do pictures, but I have this big Burns Manor kind of paddock with the wishing well, volleyball court, escalator, and such... I put it there...so only Smithers would know where it is!

Replies

• WILL-P-1998
    205 posts
    edited March 2013
    I put it in the prison courtyard
  • Octane699
    133 posts
    edited March 2013
    mog32kupo wrote:
    I dont do pictures, but I have this big Burns Manor kind of paddock with the wishing well, volleyball court, escalator, and such... I put it there...so only Smithers would know where it is!

I LIKE THAT!!!
  • Potatowned
    13 posts
    edited March 2013
    Octane699 wrote:
    mog32kupo wrote:

I LIKE THAT!!!

Yea but its to call him. Why would you put it at his house. I put it in the most logical place. Next to the police station, like Batman.
  • redmms
    45 posts
    edited March 2013
    Put mine next to my town hall so the governor can activate it lol
  • capwhittaker
    258 posts
    edited March 2013
    Next to my police station. The Batman version is on the roof of the Police department so its only appropriate. Might 3D a stand for it when I have more space.
  • Octane699
    133 posts
    edited March 2013
    Next to my police station. The Batman version is on the roof of the Police department so its only appropriate. Might 3D a stand for it when I have more space.

I tried to 3D a stand, BUT the searchlight does not fit perfect in the square and if you make the square larger it doesn't look right.

• jaffaface
    903 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    The bloody thing has knocked my rightousness down, I was at 5* before I got it. It just looks redundant, I dn't know what to do with mine, it's currently next to my gulp n blow, I'll have to think of something but the creative juices just aren't flowing at the min.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited March 2013
    redmms wrote:
    Put mine next to my town hall so the governor can activate it lol

I would post a pic but my photobucket has reached it limit on bandwith so not posting anything at the moment :( But i have done the same a "redmms" :D I would have put it next to the old bill station but there aint no room :lol: Im not re-designing that area just for the signal :lol::mrgreen:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • animalia6957
    197 posts
    edited March 2013
    iv stuck mine on an island in the middle of my town that spells out my sons kind of dots the I in Darwin
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    Octane699 wrote:
    I tried to 3D a stand, BUT the searchlight does not fit perfect in the square and if you make the square larger it doesn't look right.

Something like this...

5uyqvkn.png
  • modebhoy67
    61 posts
    edited March 2013

Might change .3015ce7b-0702-40bc-92cc-567aa3802294_zpsf7c3138d.jpg
  • Octane699
    133 posts
    edited March 2013
    sherryt07 wrote:
    Octane699 wrote:

Something like this...

5uyqvkn.png

Sherryt07 ... VERY NICE!!!!!! I tried using the white fences and it didn't fit... I have my Jeb statue on the pyramid.
  • jaffaface
    903 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    modebhoy67 wrote:
    Might change
    .3015ce7b-0702-40bc-92cc-567aa3802294_zpsf7c3138d.jpg
  • capwhittaker
    258 posts
    edited March 2013
    photo2jj.png

Tree needed to block out the dodgy corner. I hope to fix that when I have more land.
  • VigilantGuardian
    246 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    modebhoy67 wrote:
    Might change .3015ce7b-0702-40bc-92cc-567aa3802294_zpsf7c3138d.jpg
  • Octane699
    133 posts
    edited March 2013
    photo2jj.png

Tree needed to block out the dodgy corner. I hope to fix that when I have more land.

VERY COOL !!!!!!!
  • tobypine2
    292 posts
    edited March 2013
    photo2jj.png

Perfect! I like the lounge chair. Nice touch.
    Can hear Wiggum now "yeah, a flick of the switch and sit back and . . Gggaaahhh I can't reach my coffee!! Someone heeeelp!"
  • capwhittaker
    258 posts
    edited March 2013
    tobypine2 wrote:
    photo2jj.png

Perfect! I like the lounge chair. Nice touch.
    Can hear Wiggum now "yeah, a flick of the switch and sit back and . . Gggaaahhh I can't reach my coffee!! Someone heeeelp!"

Pretty much when I had in mind. I can see him saying "What took you so long?"
  • beeblebrox900
    1314 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    I dont have the Aztec Theatre, but my first thought was it would go well with it in a sort of Oscars tribute
  • capwhittaker
    258 posts
    edited March 2013
    jaffaface wrote:
    The bloody thing has knocked my rightousness down, I was at 5* before I got it. It just looks redundant, I dn't know what to do with mine, it's currently next to my gulp n blow, I'll have to think of something but the creative juices just aren't flowing at the min.

Probably a coincidence, did nothing to mine. Righteousness doesn't seem to be based on anything. Mine drops to 1 star when it feels like it and gradually back up. Goes back up to 5 by itself with or without cleaning graffiti (although that speeds it up).
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.