EA Forums - Banner

THE (INEVITABLE) *EVERY PREMIUM ITEM* FRIENDS ADDITION LIST

Replies

• transponster
    24 posts
    edited January 2013
    All premium items. Cleared some space and have about 30 spots left.
  • edited January 2013
    I have everything since the Christmas update. My game bombed out before that and I lost everything (Halloween, Fat Tony, Duff Car...). :roll:

• m3mslyclon
    27 posts
    edited January 2013
    m3mslyclon
    i have all xmas stuff and almost everything level 22 with all premium items
    just dont have some of the halloween stuff and fat tony
  • SDubATC
    4 posts
    edited January 2013
    Have lots of premiums. Add me: SDubATC.
  • Excruciator69
    38 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Did they remove the multiplicative effect of visiting friend's Springfields?
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited March 2013
    :D skyrim-mrp. Add me if you u have prems too
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • seanoleary89
    7 posts
    edited March 2013
    I have all the premium items.

sean.oleary89

level 26
  • MarFur93
    107 posts
    edited March 2013
    Pretty sure that I have every premium item released for the game, not really interested in participating in this thread though. Good on those who have not thrown cash EA's way for every premium item. I believe in supporting the game, that however doesn't mean that you should fork out money for everything.
  • tony76tony
    20 posts
    edited March 2013
    Hey. I have been playing almost from the beginning. Daily player, who loves the game (when it works) - very addictive. I have every premium item except for 1 stupid funzo. You have to have some standards, lol. Add me if you are similar with a great town.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • tbuddy442
    173 posts
    edited March 2013
    Did they remove the multiplicative effect of visiting friend's Springfields?

Yep. Premium items for friends only net you 6 more cash a visit now. Not worth bothering with other than if you just like seeing them. I have 70 of 100 with almost everything. I have everything from Christmas on, but I anymore just think this is snobby elitist crap.
  • jennylynj21
    1305 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    Jennylynj21, daily player, no farmers please or premium hoard fest , level 26 players who design their town nicely. I'm in middle of redisgn pardon the mess
  • adnan-turk-e17
    36 posts
    edited March 2013
    adnan-turk-e17

Daily player, Level 26 and I have all premium items.
  • smith3198
    688 posts
    edited March 2013
    Smith 3198
  • trinity753
    16 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    Every premium item at least once. Springfield sign is currently in storage because I am in the process of rebuilding. I don't farm, I don't hoard. I aim for a nice design.
  • dhort1985
    414 posts
    edited March 2013
    I have every item in the game but I don't have one open friend spot. I'll just reserve a spot here until I clear out some people.
  • Waterboyeee
    73 posts
    edited March 2013
    I think I fit into this category and I play daily. I don't hoard things and go more for a good realistic city design, rather than farming things. Feel free to add me.
  • A_KidAndHisCape
    301 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Cleaning up the friends who I assume are just too young to have enough imagination to make a town and would really like to visit some of the creative towns I know the people on this forum are making.

Lots of premium & no house farms
    Add Me: A_KidAndHisCape
  • justincredib409
    230 posts
    edited July 2013
    I have every premium item and am near completion of my 2nd complete overall of my town. Add me Justincredib409
  • Tweissel
    4 posts
    edited July 2013
    Newly addicted daily player, would love to be your neighbor: tweissel
  • matejkreuc303
    6 posts
    edited July 2013
    add me: matejkreuc303
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.