EA Forums - Banner

Broken jebidiah statue

Prev1
I just got the broken jebidiah statue and it game said it was placed in my inventory I see it there but it will not allow me to use it I'm being told I need to build the statue first
I know I must have already done this I've been playing forever I see the superhero jebidiah. I've looked in the store but do not see it.. is anyone else having this issue or can anyone tell me where in the store the statue is? Thanks

Replies

• From TSTO Addicts Site:
    You need to make sure good ole’ Homer J Simpson is available for this:
    1) Start Homer on an easy outdoor task, playing with his My Pad is usually best for this.
    2) While Homer is busy tapping away on his My Pad, you need to get your tapping finger busy and tap Homer 10 times, quickly.
    Homer should laugh (a lot) and tell you to stop, but don’t listen to him! If his task screen comes up- ignore it and keep tapping.
    3) Tap until you see the Jebediah Statue icon pop up.
    Lately It Occurs To Me... What A Long Strange Trip It’s Been.
    1) Start Homer on an easy outdoor task, playing with his My Pad is usually best for this.
    2) While Homer is busy tapping away on his My Pad, you need to get your tapping finger busy and tap Homer 10 times, quickly.
    Homer should laugh (a lot) and tell you to stop, but don’t listen to him! If his task screen comes up- ignore it and keep tapping.

Wrong statue. I have that one, in my #2 town, but not the super hero one. The super hero one has his right arm raised.
  • Broken Jebidian statue is a skin that automatically is applied to your Jedbidian statue (if you already have it), and allows you to select either skin you desire
  • Thanks. I can't believe I did not already have it. Got him now plus free donuts whooo hooo
  • Ok, I did it. I saw the Jeb icon pop up, but now can't find him or use the skin ? What do I need to do ??
  • Ok, found him, lol
  • I’m confused by this too x I just literally got it but can’t find it anywhere, look in the inventory nothing x

Not sure if I have the statue or not LOL

Mands xxx
  • I’m confused by this too x I just literally got it but can’t find it anywhere, look in the inventory nothing x

Not sure if I have the statue or not LOL

Mands xxx

If you don't have it then tap on Homer at least 10 times and it will give it to you with some donuts.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
  • Ok, tried what you said several times. No Jebediah or free donuts. Any other suggestions.
  • I have a link to a video about how to get the statue in the tips thread, in the 2nd post:
    https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/90074/tips-for-new-players/p1
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • Muhsterino wrote: »
    I have a link to a video about how to get the statue in the tips thread, in the 2nd post:
    https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/90074/tips-for-new-players/p1

The free “tap on Homer” statue is NOT the one the skin is for. As I stated above I have the free one, but I can’t attach the skin to it. I’ll send pictures later.
  • Well that's weird. That's the one the skin was for, for me.

Damaged_Jebediah_Statue.png

Not worked for me :neutral:

Mands xxx
    I have a link to a video about how to get the statue in the tips thread, in the 2nd post:

The free “tap on Homer” statue is NOT the one the skin is for. As I stated above I have the free one, but I can’t attach the skin to it. I’ll send pictures later.

The free one is absolutely the one that it attached the skin to for me, NOT the superhero one. Not sure what's going on with yours.
  • XK1HFJ8.jpg

Have you got Jessica Lovejoy? If so send her on the 24hr task Disgrace a Local Landmark. Click on her to ensure you follow her to the Jebbidiah Springfield statue in your town. You can cancel the task afterwards by either storing her or the statue. Then tap on the statue to change skins.

The one next to it in the picture is from the superheroes event and is NOT the one you are looking for...

Hope that helps? :/
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • frosted1414
    2553 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    4O4rWor.png
    BCOQLRw.png
    GWfWkBV.png
    52Z1Jxy.png
    ChclsiU.png
    That's what I know about it...
    Whoa, whoa, whoa – I only accept cash, bitcoin, or GameStop stock.

I think it would be really low, even by EA standards, if they gave a prize of a skin for a statue that not everyone could obtain. In my towns, it is the free Jebidiah Springfield statue that has the prize skin.
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • Why they didn't just give us a seperate one I don't know!!! It doesn't even look the same when you see the two together... :/
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
    Muhsterino wrote: »

I think it would be really low, even by EA standards, if they gave a prize of a skin for a statue that not everyone could obtain. In my towns, it is the free Jebidiah Springfield statue that has the prize skin.

Same here. Went right to it when I got it, with no problems. Can change back and forth too, can provide pics if needed. Don't quite know what all the hubbub is about.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.