EA Forums - Banner

Item with the highest multiplier

Hello, I would like to know, what item in the game gives the highest multiplier, doesnt matter how much donuts it costs or how big it is.

Replies

• The Whale at 7% :)
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • daved7637397
    7234 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    If you are looking to answer a question, the whale is the answer, Be advised that it is not the most cost effective use of donuts, however. It actually one of the worst values donut-% in the game. 4 Jet bikes will give you 8% for 120 donuts (160 without the vault rebate), well below the 300 donuts-7% for the whale. So:

Jet engine bike 15-20 donuts per 1%
    Whale 43 donuts per 1%
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • Donuts are not the issue, its the item limit. Thanks for your answers
  • It’s actually the Shelbyville Manhattan statue at 10%, but it’s unique and you get it when you buy a boatload of donuts for real money.
  • daved7637397
    7234 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Ad4mtown wrote: »
    Donuts are not the issue, its the item limit. Thanks for your answers

Gotya. I wasnt sure what you were looking for, thats why I answered the way I did
    jtgroth wrote: »
    It’s actually the Shelbyville Manhattan statue at 10%, but it’s unique and you get it when you buy a boatload of donuts for real money.

Was not aware of that. Thanks for the info!
  • Ad4mtown wrote: »
    Donuts are not the issue, its the item limit. Thanks for your answers

Any chance you're also considering footprint? Unless I really want the item, footprint is all I think about.

Best offers so far...

Snowball II - 2% for a net cost of 19 donuts and takes up only 1 square.

Jet Engine Bike - 2% for a net cost of 20 donuts and takes up 6 squares.

Shiva statue 4 squares. Stiletto sculpture 6 squares. Probably have been more with similar efficiency.

Skip
  • if item limit is the issue... don't items placed in water (like the whale) count double on the item limit, or is that only for certain water items?
  • C0rgano wrote: »
    if item limit is the issue... don't items placed in water (like the whale) count double on the item limit, or is that only for certain water items?

From what I understand, you are correct. All water items count as at least 2, some are more then that.
  • The whale is still a good buy for its multiplier, it is effectively a 3.5% per unit item. On land, at most you can get only 2.75% per unit item. I am a whaler.
  • The whale is also vaulted now, so doesn't cost 300 donuts anymore; it's reduced to 225 donuts these days.

Honourable mention too for the Faberge Egg when it comes to bonus % per area, since it's 3% on 1x1 square. However, being unique you can only have 1 in your town. It was last offered in 2017 for 30 donuts net (base cost 100 donuts with 70 donuts rebate).
  • Lisa Lionheart currently in my vault. 2.25%, 4 squares for net 35. Pretty good footprint value. She's being hidden all over my town.
  • jtgroth wrote: »
    It’s actually the Shelbyville Manhattan statue at 10%, but it’s unique and you get it when you buy a boatload of donuts for real money.

Was coming here to say the same say. Ownership /_0
  • Whenever there is a whale or speedboat available, I try to buy as many as possible until I get completely bored out of my mind converting money to donuts. My multiplier is almost 3,000. But with the situation now With land tokens, I’m a little worried about ocean space.
    First Year 2012 Player @ Game Level 939 & 3,200% XP