EA Forums - Banner

Possible Ruffian Fort glitch

Replies

• wadebear wrote: »
    If you have a Challenge to Assault, you'll have to Assault it. You can't Assault the others any longer.

Much to my annoyance as due to having to attack them the once at the start of Act 3 I can now no longer repair the first two bases fully and can't destroy now :(
  • wadebear
    4077 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Okay. It seems that if you don't send Pita and Peta to Attack the Ruffian Base then it counts correctly. At least it did for me in all 3 towns this time.
    I take it back. 2 of them worked right but not the third.
    Post edited by wadebear on
  • Mine was the opposite. When i didn't have them attack i got 13+13=23 when i used them last night 15+15=destroyed fort. I think it might just be random. Haven't seen a consistent pattern.
  • I keep getting 13+13= either 22 or 23 depending on the mood of the game. No P&P
  • I have 13 possible characters to attack Ruffian base. I sent out 13 of them to attack at first round. Usually they made a 13 hitpoint damage (sometimes 12, once only 10). At the second round I sent out all of them again but they usually made only 10 hitpoint damage (sometimes between 7 and 9, once 5). So I have to send them out for a third round every time. It seems to be 13+13<25 if EA counts...
  • I sent about 10 more characters than should have been needed to complete the destruction in the second round yesterday, but it still stopped at 23/25...so annoying! Is there some kind of algorithm to this? Do certain characters not count? (I think the overage didn't even include P&P, because I think I had them off doing tasks for their questline.)
  • I started to wonder something. When i left it over night (fell asleep early) and didn't clear them attacking. By morning only 2 of the 15 attacks counted. Could it be the building is healing itself (like it does once its defeated) if you don't clear the attackers right away?
  • I send 14 at a time but always have to do 3 rounds to hit the 25 needed.
  • Yes! Apparently math in Springfield is different. I send in 13 characters the first time and get 13/25, send them in again and get 22/25, four times so far.
  • pyesmom381 wrote: »
    Yes! Apparently math in Springfield is different. I send in 13 characters the first time and get 13/25, send them in again and get 22/25, four times so far.

Maybe Homer is doing the math work, you have to forgive him especially when he's been in Moe's all day.
  • pyesmom381 wrote: »
    Yes! Apparently math in Springfield is different. I send in 13 characters the first time and get 13/25, send them in again and get 22/25, four times so far.

Maybe Homer is doing the math work, you have to forgive him especially when he's been in Moe's all day.

Not my Homer, he's been assaulting and fortifying all day and all night.

Maybe, all these assaulting and fortifying is fraying his already frayed mind...
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • hatchet669 wrote: »
    I started to wonder something. When i left it over night (fell asleep early) and didn't clear them attacking. By morning only 2 of the 15 attacks counted. Could it be the building is healing itself (like it does once its defeated) if you don't clear the attackers right away?
    I have a timer set for mine, so unless the heal time is counting in seconds I'm gonna say no.
    Meanwhile... If you don't keep attacking it, it fortifies itself. I don't know the final look, so far mine just have 2 corner towers and a fence across the front.
  • Ruffian fort is still not counting correctly here either. So irritating. But I also have this question: if I only need to send two more characters to the ruffian fort to finish my needed 25, should I go ahead and send 18, or should I split those characters evenly among the three forts. All three forts are at 20%.
  • 2014noname wrote: »
    Ruffian fort is still not counting correctly here either. So irritating. But I also have this question: if I only need to send two more characters to the ruffian fort to finish my needed 25, should I go ahead and send 18, or should I split those characters evenly among the three forts. All three forts are at 20%.

save yourself some work and just send everyone to the fort. you still get event currency for everyone you send, whether or not the tally is counted correctly.
    if you hard. then you hard.
  • 2014noname wrote: »
    Ruffian fort is still not counting correctly here either. So irritating. But I also have this question: if I only need to send two more characters to the ruffian fort to finish my needed 25, should I go ahead and send 18, or should I split those characters evenly among the three forts. All three forts are at 20%.
    i had 22 so i needed 3 more, i rushed 3 and only got credit for 2 and had to send another one :D just a thought that you may want to send more than the 7 to make sure you get the full 7 credit if you decide to split them up
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • Thanks @Deadshot_DCU.

This glitch if is s glitch is annoying. Why can’t ea get anything right.
  • My daily challenge for the ruffian fort ain’t working, probably all part of this.

Should I just click to get rid of it, or just see if it rights itself?

Mands xxx
  • My daily challenge for the ruffian fort ain’t working, probably all part of this.

Mands xxx

I ditch any challenge that gives me any sort of trouble, but that's just me, Ii have a low tolerance for hassles
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.

Mands xxx

I ditch any challenge that gives me any sort of trouble, but that's just me, Ii have a low tolerance for hassles

Well I’ve just been and tried and it’s not accepted it again, so think I’ll press the x button.

Mands xxx

Mands xxx

Well I’ve just been and tried and it’s not accepted it again, so think I’ll press the x button.

Mands xxx

Hope it works out better the second time around. BTW, love your avatar pic. Is that your dog?
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.