EA Forums - Banner

SIDESHOW BOB: Flaw and Order walkthrough and tips.

Replies

• fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Muhsterino wrote: »
    Muhsterino wrote: »
    @fastshadow2 @rockyb2006 Thank you both for posting :) I am happy you both got it to work. It may be that you have to wait 24 hours to be able to trigger the next part of the quest line.
    thank you for your posts and tips @Muhsterino
    did you use the ios tip for pt 2 and 3 to trigger? i did see you had to wait 24 hr but thought i’d try a couple hours after triggering pt 1 without any luck, just so you know
    Yes, I used the tip for all 3 parts. :)
    FrogFaery wrote: »
    Question: how does the game act upon returning to it? Does it show you the loading screen?
    No, when I go back to the game using the home button, it returns straight to my town.
    i didn’t use the home button, with the game on i just swiped down and swiped down again to bring the screen the rest of the way down (like the app update screen in the store) and swiped up to go back into the game and repeated the 10 times
    i’ve got about 8 hours til the 24 hrs are up and will try again and update when done

fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    pt. 2 started after 24 hours, automatically had to search for him 1\3 so far
    i have SSB Flaw and Order pt2 in my task bar now
  • Just tried starting part 3 after 24 hours. It worked after maybe 7 notification tries. :smiley:
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    got SSB finally!
    thanks @Muhsterino
    same as @rockyb2006 at 7 tries on notification screen for pt. 3
  • Congrats to both of you :)
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • Thank you Muhsterino!
  • This is a handy little trick!

I hope someone can find one for android soon.
    I thought perhaps synching so many time in a short period of time might trigger it, but nothing...yet. I'm determined to keep trying.

You guys are so lucky! Congratulations!
  • hope you figure out a trick, if you do post it here. @Muhsterino and others will appreciate it
  • Good info but still no further to gaining Side Show Bob or flaw and order quest or too impatient lol
  • ambi6699 wrote: »
    Good info but still no further to gaining Side Show Bob or flaw and order quest or too impatient lol
    do you use ios or android?
  • I still would love to see someone find a trick for Android for those still missing SSB. I can't imagine if I started a second town and had to go through all of my Customer Support issues again!
  • Hey crazy idea and just a shot in the absolute dark. Try storing flanders house and then replacing it. Going out on a really big hunch here.
  • hatchet669 wrote: »
    Hey crazy idea and just a shot in the absolute dark. Try storing flanders house and then replacing it. Going out on a really big hunch here.

Interesting. I can't personally try this since I already have SSB, but I'm curious as to the thought process here - why Flanders?
  • Do all android pho's have difficulty in gaining Side Show Bob and flaw and order quest? Guess that's me stuck - android user
  • ambi6699 wrote: »
    Do all android pho's have difficulty in gaining Side Show Bob and flaw and order quest? Guess that's me stuck - android user

No, plenty of people get him just fine, but plenty of others get stuck. It seems to be random selection. The difference is just that there seems to be an easy workaround for iOS but not for Android.
  • I got SSB just find on my android device.
    hatchet669 wrote: »
    Hey crazy idea and just a shot in the absolute dark. Try storing flanders house and then replacing it. Going out on a really big hunch here.

Interesting. I can't personally try this since I already have SSB, but I'm curious as to the thought process here - why Flanders?

SSB is suppose to be able to be triggered at level 5. Flanders house was the level 5 quest in the tutorial. Like i said a huge shot in the dark.
  • johncolombo
    11504 posts Senior Moderator
    I went into an old SF I started to see if I can make this work. It’s at level 16. Storing Flanders house didn’t work for me and I can’t find bob in OS.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • I've been playing a year, am at level 939+++, am on Android, and have never seen SSB
  • I've been playing a year, am at level 939+++, am on Android, and have never seen SSB

That's the situation I was in, so I think, unfortunately, it's time you started calling Customer Support. Good luck! Please keep us posted.

That's the situation I was in, so I think, unfortunately, it's time you started calling Customer Support. Good luck! Please keep us posted.

It's almost as if posting this caused him to appear. It had been six months at least since I maxed out my level and finished all the tasks and then suddenly two days ago he appeared. I finished the first part but he hasn't triggered the second. I wonder if they changed something with the Moe's Ark update.