EA Forums - Banner

Attack Ruffian fort doesn't add up

I have 15 people to attack Ruffian Fort. After round 1 it says 15/25 completed. I send the 15 again, and at end it says 24/25, so I have to send them a 3rd time.

Any idea why?

Replies

• The programmers at EA studied CORE math?
  • Its a little bugged but it really doesn't matter that much as your just getting the same amount of currency.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
  • I have the same problem! No matter what it seems to take some off the second run and forces you to attack the third time.
  • What a relief, i thought I couldn't count anymore :):):)
  • It’s getting worse. This last time the 13 players I sent in twice added up to 20, it’s always been 22 before.
  • I also don't have a firm grasp on what the premise is for all of this fort building. It's been like a month long question mark. But it's over, which is superior punctuation.
  • maybe the math is off due to the concussions they may have from all the attacking of the forts
  • I also don't have a firm grasp on what the premise is for all of this fort building. It's been like a month long question mark. But it's over, which is superior punctuation.

It may be a little more broad than what you meant, but I've noticed for months now that I seldom have a clear idea what's really going on in an event. I never really seem to know who's doing what to whom and why. Basically, I just respond to prompts, click tabs and wait for flashing lights to tell me I did something right. Yippee! It could be because I don't watch the show anymore, but I have a feeling an indifferently trained monkey could play TSTO as well as I do.
    That's a cold shot, baby. Yeah, that's a drag.