UPDATE IS OUT.

Replies

• Castiel19x
    4244 posts Member
    aabcampos2 wrote: »
    Who wants to buy an old iOS IPhone? I’m
    Out to purchase a new Android phone.

Can’t wait anymore

Then when the next update hits iOS will be first then android last.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    6 hours and counting

do different games from TSTO have this update delay? just curious because this is the only game i play
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • iOS, is too long
  • psycho1189
    311 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    why won’t those stupid idiots let me in their crappy club for jerks!

Apparently can’t say Idi........ots
  • 6 hours and counting

do different games from TSTO have this update delay? just curious because this is the only game i play

Yes and no. One of the games I play, Dragonvale, releases updates through the "stores" the day before an update starts (with a timer running). That way, everyone has has a chance to get the update before the event launches. IMO, that works well.
  • Castiel19x
    4244 posts Member
    Refresh, refresh and refresh is driving me insane. :joy:
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
  • 6 hours and counting

Yes and no. One of the games I play, Dragonvale, releases updates through the "stores" the day before an update starts (with a timer running). That way, everyone has has a chance to get the update before the event launches. IMO, that works well.
    interesting, good to know. thanks
    the delay doesn’t bother me much, i have an android phone and an ipad in case one platform goes down for some reason than i can at least use the other to email and internet but i don’t care to play on my phone. with my eyes i can hardly read the timers on the game and typing is a pain
  • johncolombo
    11384 posts Senior Moderator
    fage8ei43fsy.gif
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • Didn't we wait a whole day, 24hr before we got the last big update?
  • I think your right....it was later in the evening before the update was out.
    Do not add me as a friend in the game anymore as I rarely visit my friends' towns. Not adding anymore too
  • Still no IOS update :(
  • The semi-annual time that it pays to have that experimental install of Bluestacks android emulator on the computer.
    Senior Moderator (for 25 minutes on Sept 23 2016)
  • FINALLY LIVE IN IOS!
  • yes it is
  • Updated on iOS but didn’t seem to work or change anything.
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Updated on iOS but didn’t seem to work or change anything.
    same hete, i have deleated the game and am waiting for the game to download to see what happens
    update, that seems to have fixed it!
    i did try force quit first, thanks @blackgryphon9999

• yes it is

Try a force quit to get the old version out of memory. That usually fixes this sort of thing.

• Finally, its updated. I had taken the game off and reinstalled it back on. All good.
    Do not add me as a friend in the game anymore as I rarely visit my friends' towns. Not adding anymore too
  • Updated on iOS but didn’t seem to work or change anything.
    same hete, i have deleated the game and am waiting for the game to download to see what happens
    update, that seems to have fixed it!
    i did try force quit first, thanks @blackgryphon9999

Good to know will try this!

• Oatmeal832 wrote: »
    FINALLY LIVE IN IOS!
    Just a few minutes after I gave up and sent everyone on 8 hrs jobs....