EA Forums - Banner

Duffman

Prev1
When i send people to do their jobs thru the unemployment office everyone goes except duffman. Does he have a job for the mini event or is this a bug?

Replies

• Job. As lady duff. Which i find distasteful to the memory of my grandma who used to look like that.
  • You don’t by chance have a daily challenge he would work for do you?
  • how do you get Lady Duff? I have him (her) on the list of characters who can collect drinks as "Get Now", but when I tap on that I'm taken to the shop and don't see anywhere the Lady Duff, but some items in the Mystery Box and in the shop related to Duff. Which one is the right one to get Lady Duff alive?
  • how do you get Lady Duff? I have him (her) on the list of characters who can collect drinks as "Get Now", but when I tap on that I'm taken to the shop and don't see anywhere the Lady Duff, but some items in the Mystery Box and in the shop related to Duff. Which one is the right one to get Lady Duff alive?

The skin is bundeled with the party van. If you have one you can't buy the skin.
  • Hm, it seems I don't have the party truck (it's hard to search such things), but it's also not available in the mystery box or elsewhere in the store. Is it supposed to be there if I don't have it already?
  • If its not in the store you have it somewhere. I have the same problem
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • I found it. But how do I make Lady Duff then?
  • You can’t. EA just can’t handle this bundle thing.

Lady Düff does not show in the store for me
    Too.
  • drmartinus77
    92 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    What a crap.
    I just tried putting it in storage and placing back on the field, but that didn't change anything.
  • I want lady Duff !!!

Please EA !!!! Unbundle the bundle.
  • mattinf
    72 posts Member
    I am in the same boat...No Lady Duff for me :(
    Level 939 - play almost every hour.
  • Boat, same.

NEED Lady Duff dancing outside of Moe’s in my Irish part of town.
  • Do you get the lady duff skin with duff party rv or do you get it from the duff beer truck? Because I've got 2 duff party rv and no lady duff man skin anywhere, but if I get it for buying the duff beer truck I might just get it even though it doesn't mention getting the skin with the duff beer truck?
  • I have the Duff Beer truck, too, and still no lady Duff.
  • hatchet669
    798 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    If you already had the beer truck and duffman w/brewery prior to this event, you can't get Duff lady skin currently.

ETA: I mean party van not beer truck. You get lady duff with duffman bundle or if you already have that, the party van will give you lady duff.
  • Well then I guess I'm sol cause I've got duff party rv and the duff brewery but no lady duff man skin. I guess I'll hold off getting the duff beer truck then cause it won't get me the lady duff skin
  • I'm sure they're working on it.
    MZhkg5C.gif
  • I WANT LADY DUFF !!!!
    NOW !

EA?
  • Has anyone looked through the character tab in the buy menu?
  • suetopia
    4231 posts Member
    This might do nothing, but I’ll suggest trying it anyway (I can’t do this myself because I have everything in the bundle).

For those who have the party bus, and not Lady Duff, have you tried storing the party bus?

I remember a while back a similar fix for a bundle (it was Freedom and Bush’s House - if you had Freedom, and stored him, the bundle appeared. It didn’t work the other way around tho).

It’s a long shot, but worth trying.