EA Forums - Banner

Lady Duff earning rate

CLWggg
179 posts Member
So premium characters earn 15 drinks a time, and free characters earn 10. But Lady Duff earns 13 instead of 15 - why?

Replies

• Lady Duff should earn more than 15 drinks: you bought a premium character and a premium skin for it.
  • The pay scale for these events is quite tricky. Free characters earn the least, in this case 10 drinks. Previously available premium characters and premium skins earn 13, and new premium characters released for this event seem to be at the top of the pay-scale. They’ve done this before. I’m sure someone will correct me if I’m wrong. ;)
  • CLWggg
    179 posts Member
    The pay scale for these events is quite tricky. Free characters earn the least, in this case 10 drinks. Previously available premium characters and premium skins earn 13, and new premium characters released for this event seem to be at the top of the pay-scale. They’ve done this before. I’m sure someone will correct me if I’m wrong. ;)

Ah, thanks brogrames111 - that would make sense! Are there any other existing characters/skins that also earn 13? I was pretty sure I owned every character that's ever been released, but I don't have any others that earn 13.
  • **** and Meathook earn 15. Lady Duff earns 13. All the rest 10.
  • The pay scale for these events is quite tricky. Free characters earn the least, in this case 10 drinks. Previously available premium characters and premium skins earn 13, and new premium characters released for this event seem to be at the top of the pay-scale. They’ve done this before. I’m sure someone will correct me if I’m wrong. ;)

last event with crazy iguana lady. Same thing.
  • My Duffman does not automatically go on a task when I assign them to all of my characters at one time, but my Duffman doesn’t have the Lady Duff skin... I know I got it ...
    any help finding it so I can send her on the event task?
  • My Duffman does not automatically go on a task when I assign them to all of my characters at one time, but my Duffman doesn’t have the Lady Duff skin... I know I got it ...

Seems to be the question of the day! Do you have The Duff Party Bus? You need it for the Lady Duff skin.

Seems to be the question of the day! Do you have The Duff Party Bus? You need it for the Lady Duff skin.

Thank you! I will check..