EA Forums - Banner

Thank GOD that event is over...!

Bomb319
117 posts Member
Not to be mean/complain, but I found it very dry and tedious. Many of the rewards looked the same, and it made it much harder to visit friends quickly (as most contests do when you have to click a person rather than a building).

Thoughts?

Replies

• JJR2112
    464 posts Member
    Everyone enjoys this game in their own way. I liked the theme and the items made available more than average but I can only speak for myself. Still, always happy when a long event comes to a close.
  • I’m with you. I barely played this event
    Prizes were drab and uninspiring...didn’t even bother visiting friends . I didn’t part with donuts for any item on this last event .
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    Thought it was an okay event. Maybe even a bit better than average.
  • it was long but some good prizes and craftable items can come in handy in the future. like the playscape fences
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • It was long and it was kinda boring. But worth it for me because I do really like having these in my town:

*scrap city
    * iron fences
    * trenches
    * house frames

The food truck, school bus and Simpson’s shack are pretty cool too.

For me this was way, way better than the Pagan event, everything of which went into storage.
  • bluntcard
    4020 posts Member
    I liked that is was sort of a non-event. Had to put in almost zero effort to get lots of ( what I consider ) great new decorations. Love the under construction houses, the ditches and rubble piles. To each his own, I guess.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • johncolombo
    11603 posts Senior Moderator
    ehv6wsc1h1e9.gif
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • ehv6wsc1h1e9.gif

You love that gif dont you?
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • 0Brooders0
    2194 posts Member
    I loved the content but bleurgh too long and repetitive... :/
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • It sure takes a long time for a major event to be done. I like minor events more because they are short as they are usually around 13 to 14 days.

Although, the events depends on if I'm interested in it or not.
    Do not add me as a friend in the game anymore as I rarely visit my friends' towns. Not adding anymore too
  • 1pillform
    2021 posts Member
    I'm atheist.

And as for the event, the other event has been over for a long time. Where have you been?
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
  • cdepast
    2462 posts Member
    I enjoyed the decorations, but thought the event itself was a snooze.
  • johncolombo
    11603 posts Senior Moderator
    ehv6wsc1h1e9.gif

yeah, when appropriate. I guess I over used it this time however. It does make me laugh. :D
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • jmlgg
    183 posts Member
    I liked having possibility to build Outlands plus premium kids was nice too.. and the free skins got some great animations imo..

Overall so so event but i wouldnt complain much about this one
  • The events have become quite similar over the past couple of years. Check in every 4 hours, tap, rinse, and repeat. Still, new content, decos, and characters - for free, additional purchases optional but not required to complete the event - keep it interesting. I do miss some of the older events that required more input, daily challenges, etc.
  • ehv6wsc1h1e9.gif

yeah, when appropriate. I guess I over used it this time however. It does make me laugh. :D

I dont think its overused, yet. Now that one of the olsen twin shaking her head....
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • Just felt like a another donut grabber, very little involvement.
  • The should have called that event "Welcome to Snoozeville". I'm so glad it's over.
  • I love that gif John Columbo and quite apt! and although I thought 42 days was a bit much and did start to find it a bit tedious towards the end I'm not going over complain because I'm quite a new player and appreciated the the bonuts and managed to boost my multiplier by clearing the mystery boxes, getting some great decorations and even though I wasn't thrilled at getting the zombie sandwich (because I thought it was just a decoration), I can send over 30 characters on premium rate 60 minute jobs while I'm building my cash up so...yay!