EA Forums - Banner

Welcome to Canada Hosers. Good Day Eh? Spoiler Image

Replies

• Maybe we will get a Canadian event in the future? I like it.
    [img][/img]10rlnic.png
  • 1pillform wrote: »
    Useless. We got no Canada items anywhere to go with this. So this is a gate to obviously go with Canada items which don't even exist in the game. Not to mention the north part is blocked, they hajven't given us any new land in the north. So why bother with this???? No northern land=this item goes to storage

Since no one really knows where Canada is you could just have it leading out of town
    Qn4JRil.jpg
    iEqJDdb.jpg
    Whoa, whoa, whoa – I only accept cash, bitcoin, or GameStop stock.
  • johncolombo
    11603 posts Senior Moderator
    P-dont wrote: »
    I love the Canadian border. :)
    I'm putting mine at the entrance to the Heights area.

Look, there's just some really cool **** back here and we don't feel like sharing it.
    South Park

I was going to do that too but I have to move somethings around first.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • jaythecanadian
    641 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    When I get it, I'm going to put it in SH...at the top facing the area where you can't expand more of the land in SH. Once we get the other side of SH unlocked and able to expand more land, I'll move it up. If I put it in regular side of Springfield....I would have to keep up moving it up as I expand more land.
    Do not add me as a friend in the game anymore as I rarely visit my friends' towns. Not adding anymore too
  • ArmpitAttack
    2353 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Ned is Canadian. If he argues, just tell him more forcefully that he is.

The hoser's bottle from the picture looks like he drinking rubbing alcohol. Which dovetails nicely with the prohibition theme.
  • Willy9292
    1759 posts Member
    Many of you will never have seen this, and it was designed to be lighthearted ( Its actually a beer commercial ) so enjoy. PS its not anti anyone, its just a fun answer to the where is Canada? type questions.

Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • I was thinking of having it be the entrance to my Christmas/winter area, as stereotypical as that sounds.
  • 1pillform wrote: »
    Useless. We got no Canada items anywhere to go with this. So this is a gate to obviously go with Canada items which don't even exist in the game. Not to mention the north part is blocked, they hajven't given us any new land in the north. So why bother with this???? No northern land=this item goes to storage

Since no one really knows where Canada is you could just have it leading out of town
    Qn4JRil.jpg
    iEqJDdb.jpg

Homer: How was everyone's day at school?

Bart: Horrible.

Lisa: Pointless.

Marge: Exhausting. It took the class 40 minutes to locate Canada on a map.

Homer: Oh, honey, anyone could miss Canada. All tucked way down there.
  • got the crossing today and like the idea of putting it in front of the SH tunnel, guess im starting a woods/Canada area in SH
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • Castiel_Touk
    4786 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Put mine in SH next to the unavailable land and hoping one day it will be unlock.
    hBAKsN4.png?1
    Here have a banana!!
  • ^Like how you did with the three roads as lanes to the toll. Maybe I'll do it that way too but I'll have to figure that out lol

Do not add me as a friend in the game anymore as I rarely visit my friends' towns. Not adding anymore too
  • ZennGlenn
    1782 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    S.Park has the most fun with it though...

>:) we got alotta cool **** over here we don't wanna share >:)
    djCTk7c.jpg
  • Castiel_Touk
    4786 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    ZennGlenn wrote: »
    S.Park has the most fun with it though...

>:) we got alotta cool **** over here we don't wanna share >:)
    djCTk7c.jpg

Kind of like Trump's wall. :joy:
    Here have a banana!!
  • jukan00
    2320 posts Member
    This will go approximately in the very beginning of my entire town
  • Here's mine. I hope my attempt to pass off the Wooden Soldier as a Canadian Mountie doesn't look too far-fetched. :#
    dntvHIi.png
  • mystery2mi wrote: »
    Here's mine. I hope my attempt to pass off the Wooden Soldier as a Canadian Mountie doesn't look too far-fetched. :#
    dntvHIi.png

awesome - like your use of the lights as the license plate readers (intentional or not) at the border
    Senior Moderator (for 25 minutes on Sept 23 2016)
  • daved7637397
    7234 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    mystery2mi wrote: »
    Here's mine. I hope my attempt to pass off the Wooden Soldier as a Canadian Mountie doesn't look too far-fetched. :#
    dntvHIi.png

Looks great neighbor Love the "road" leading up to it!
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • mystery2mi wrote: »
    dntvHIi.png

This is fantastic!

• Does the Canadian Border have a income payout?

It have $200 cash collection every 12 hrs.
  • I just got the building. Now onto prize 4