EA Forums - Banner

Speculation of Pride

simpsonare
2280 posts Member
edited March 2018
I created this thread to see what your thoughts are on when pride could be. Wanted to make others aware of the date pattern and how pride conflicts with the calendar. Could we be getting a major pride event?

Replies

• My bad. Will repost... had some inappropriate things on calendar lol
  • simpsonare
    2280 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    GysEkWq.jpg
    1LgHj53.jpg
    i1b8hR3.jpg
    oSCDdYs.jpg
    Post edited by simpsonare on
  • I doubt we'd get a major event seeing how it would upset a lot of people who play this game kind of like last year when we had that mini event.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
  • Castiel19x wrote: »
    I doubt we'd get a major event seeing how it would upset a lot of people who play this game kind of like last year when we had that mini event.

Shame on them :#
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • bluntcard
    3901 posts Member
    All I want is to be able to tap the rainbow flags so they'll continue waving.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6291 posts Moderator
    They should add John with Cockamanie’s Collectible Shop & Johns convertible

Add Karl as the 2nd character
  • ldavidgr68
    254 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    All I want is a tie in to an episode where Carl & Lenny come out and adopt a baby together.
  • Baffled by the date pattern thing but hope we get John finally. He would be worth donuts. Hint Hint E.A.
  • I would like to be able to put together a Pride parade and have it travel the roads of my town. It would also be cool to be able to pick a Grand Marshall.

Also, I have a simple solution to the people that complain about Pride. Don't play. Easy enough.
  • They should add John with Cockamanie’s Collectible Shop & Johns convertible

Add Karl as the 2nd character

this is the only thing they should be working towards for Pride. Nothing else will be as good.
  • jmlgg
    183 posts Member
    While the afromentioned John and Karl are no-brainers, episode The Burns Cage has many (very) minor homosexual characters that could be fun inclusion in the game too..

Also Veronica - the man who disguised as woman to marry Patty
  • bluntcard wrote: »
    All I want is to be able to tap the rainbow flags so they'll continue waving.

I still have my pride stuff out from last year!
  • The only thing that makes sense is one of three things. That we could be getting a major pride event, a pride sale with a couple trinkets to buy, or no mention of pride at all.
  • Or major downtime
  • bluntcard
    3901 posts Member
    A major pride event isn't going to happen. I have much respect for EA for the amount of inclusion the game has already offered. I think the mini pride event is just right. A month long event should be something every player can enjoy and feel comfortable with.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • Pride this year is looking bleak Tvdxh9C.gif
    I feel like the most we are going to get is some returning items with a few lines of dialog. The calendar shows that we would probably be in a major before pride month even begins. Guess we will see what happens :disappointed: