EA Forums - Banner

What if (god forbid) tapped out got shut down - what would you want to have closure?

Replies

• heyababy47428
    1041 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    They need to send us all a T-shirt with a full screenshot of our town on it so when we see each other in public in the years to come we can just hug and cry without having to use any words.

To be fair tho, this already happened to tappers in China!!!
  • All good things...!
  • girl22721 wrote: »
    All good things...!
    ......carry on indefinitely? :D
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • LPNintendoITA
    11576 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    They need to send us all a T-shirt with a full screenshot of our town on it so when we see each other in public in the years to come we can just hug and cry without having to use any words.

there are ways u can play tecnically but yeah. but that d be impossible. too many people would cost a lot and need to ask Andress etc.
    but a version you can print is good I gues
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • LittleSquishie
    34 posts Member
    edited March 2018

there are ways u can play tecnically but yeah. but that d be impossible. too many people would cost a lot and need to ask Andress etc.
    but a version you can print is good I gues

First off yes love the T-shirt idea very much, and second I agree it would be tricky to get everyone a tee but they could make a site where you can put in your username and request one and pay for postage and packaging, I feel like that would be more realistic if it was to ever happen!
  • Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together, mass hysteria!!
  • They need to send us all a T-shirt with a full screenshot of our town on it so when we see each other in public in the years to come we can just hug and cry without having to use any words.

I wouldn't pay good money to have a T-shirt of my town :D
  • bluntcard
    3942 posts Member
    I'd like a nice print of my town. Maybe a snow version, too.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • wadebear
    4139 posts Member
    Yeah, but that was because the Chinese government banned it, not because the game ended.
  • rockyb2006 wrote: »
    Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together, mass hysteria!!

Who you gonna call? :D:D:D
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • Thanks EA - for asking that question. *eyeroll
  • I will not start another game again if this happens. I would be sad if the forum is also discontinued
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6303 posts Moderator
    What’s with all these doom & gloom threads about closure?

If you thread makers dislike the game so much that you have to talk about closures, then perhaps you shouldn’t play anymore. Move on to something else.

I can only speak for myself, but I love this game & I would not ever talk about closure or even think about it because I don’t want this game to ever close shop.
  • What’s with all these doom & gloom threads about closure?

If you thread makers dislike the game so much that you have to talk about closures, then perhaps you shouldn’t play anymore. Move on to something else.

I can only speak for myself, but I love this game & I would not ever talk about closure or even think about it because I don’t want this game to ever close shop.

While I’m not a huge fan of these threads, I don’t think the OP’s original question was motivated by a dislike of the game.

• bluntcard
    3942 posts Member
    Yah, it's more about fear of losing something you love.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • bluntcard wrote: »
    Yah, it's more about fear of losing something you love.

Agree. I can't imagine not playing this game or running a forum I love dedicated to it. :'(
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • I'm playing this game as long as I'm able to.
  • At 5.5 years this is by far the longest I've played any game so I would certainly be disappointed if it ended. An offline version would be ideal but since that is very unlikely I guess I would just like enough time to tidy up my town and take screenshots. Love that t-shirt idea though!
  • The last day of the game you get an update so all items can be rotated 360 degrees, adjustable camera angel, all the vehicles can go on the road and drive about. One hour before the game closes down a tap all button appears at the top of the screen.

And they add more land which can only be acquired with a new type of currency we will never obtain.
  • Rich0913
    1637 posts Member
    EA releases Tapped Out 2.0