EA Forums - Banner

Weird Thoughts as a Kid

Replies

• When I was very little I didnt understand the concept of banks and money.
    I thought that you just wrote a cheque and the bank gave you the money....I didnt realise you had to actually have the funds there in an account :D
  • There are still people who think that.

I remember cursive just being a long squiggle. I can't think of anything good from when I was little
    phinneacttf in the Crawl to the Finish
  • johncolombo
    11515 posts Senior Moderator
    Oh yeah I thought the same things about checks too. :o
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • I also used to think that milk floats drove around automatically at night without drivers. Not sure how I thought the milk actually got from the float to the front door....lol
    The sound of them used to scare me too...which I think was due to see one in an episode of The Avengers, which was a series that always freaked me out as a kid
  • I also used to think that milk floats drove around automatically at night without drivers. Not sure how I thought the milk actually got from the float to the front door....lol
    The sound of them used to scare me too...which I think was due to see one in an episode of The Avengers, which was a series that always freaked me out as a kid

I had to google milk float...I learn something new everyday!

I like root-beer floats ;)

Oh, LOL....yeah, that is a bit misleading. :D
    I also love root beer floats and cream soda floats...yummy
  • I'm on board with the root beer floats.
    phinneacttf in the Crawl to the Finish
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    I also used to think that milk floats drove around automatically at night without drivers. Not sure how I thought the milk actually got from the float to the front door....lol

had no idea what a milk float also and had to look it up also. thought is was some type of drink and was wondering why they would drve (especially at night) :D
    love root beer floats, guess the question now should be...
    what brand of root beer is your favorite?
    Barg’s is my favorite
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish

had no idea what a milk float also and had to look it up also. thought is was some type of drink and was wondering why they would drve (especially at night) :D
    love root beer floats, guess the question now should be...
    what brand of root beer is your favorite?
    Barg’s is my favorite

No discriminating palate here, I drink them all. :D Barq's, A&W, Mug. Wish it was warm enough to actually enjoy one. I'm on my steady diet of Hot Cocoa right now ;)

mmmm.....
    2vjswnl.jpg
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    mmmm hot cocoa does sound good, its perfct weather for that where im at
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • I was afraid of the dark.. basic stuff. Except one thing (I knew the truth about s.e.x. early (af9yo ugh) but for some reason I heard that you couldn't use tamps unless sexually active... I was like 11 believing this :s

Oh, also, I thought my parents were 100 percent in-con-trol. I thought they knew what they were doing... turns out they are just as clueless as the rest of us haha
  • My dad and his wife are really religious. When I was 4 or 5-years old they told me god could see me all the time and he was ~always~ watching. It scared me so much I refused to go the restroom or bathe. After I pee'd my pants a few times, my Mom finally got out of me what they said. She assured me it wasn't true, but the damage was done. For years I wouldn't do any bathroom business with the lights on. So happy I lived with my Mom and only saw those freaks on the weekends.
  • I keep hearing rumbling of the earth in the middle of the night and always wondered what they were. I thought they might be UFO. I now believe that they are caused by night flying of airlines.
  • 168sean168 wrote: »
    I keep hearing rumbling of the earth in the middle of the night and always wondered what they were. I thought they might be UFO. I now believe that they are caused by night flying of airlines.

But what if they really are U.F.O's?
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
    I keep hearing rumbling of the earth in the middle of the night and always wondered what they were. I thought they might be UFO. I now believe that they are caused by night flying of airlines.

Or possibly...?
    Ff%20Max%20Mole-thumb.jpg

Or possibly...?
    Ff%20Max%20Mole-thumb.jpg

You may be on to something krusty!
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • simp7fan
    4163 posts Member
    My dad and his wife are really religious. When I was 4 or 5-years old they told me god could see me all the time and he was ~always~ watching. It scared me so much I refused to go the restroom or bathe. After I pee'd my pants a few times, my Mom finally got out of me what they said. She assured me it wasn't true, but the damage was done. For years I wouldn't do any bathroom business with the lights on. So happy I lived with my Mom and only saw those freaks on the weekends.
    That's religion for you. Reality is that aliens watch us at all times, especially in the bathroom. It's okay, though, it's FOR SCIENCE!
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • I pee my pants now. No shame in that. :blush:
  • simp7fan
    4163 posts Member
    Maybe we should start a Pee Pride Parade.....
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • simp7fan wrote: »
    Maybe we should start a Pee Pride Parade.....

I'm in. Yellow Flag?