EA Forums - Banner

Homer is Where the Art isn't tie in here

Prev13
Castiel19x
4283 posts Member
edited March 2018
Free building and a character with building at 150 donuts.
TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase

Replies

• I love the brick townhouses! And you can buy multiples!
  • Castiel19x
    4283 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    I've bought a few and made a quick design to show what they look like and not bad for 10 donuts each.
    6i8ebB3.png?1
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
  • how? how?
    ...I... already had the Auction house in the middle of the last event area? how?
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • nmd6
    159 posts Member
    Castiel19x wrote: »
    I've bought a few and made a quick design to show what they look like and not bad for 10 donuts each.
    6i8ebB3.png?1

They do look like a class addition and will probably tie in well with the potential Little Italy theme of the next event.

However as much as it breaks my heart I'm gonna skip this purchase and save my sprinkles for the main event in the expectation there will be some cool stuff in it. I hope I don't regret it.......
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6285 posts Moderator
    That looks really good, @Castiel19x
  • rw228
    1057 posts Member
    Those would go great in my SH...if they would open more land!
  • Castiel19x wrote: »
    6i8ebB3.png?1

Nice, I'll be swapping out some of my Retro Townhouses for those.
  • That looks really good, @Castiel19x

• Agreed, perfect buildings for Springfield Heights if we had another strip of land. Make it happen EA!
  • DHZn0xC.jpg

Wobbly cars now on roads! :D:D:D
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • Need more neighbors plz add me jogren3 plz and thx
  • 0Brooders0 wrote: »
    DHZn0xC.jpg

Wobbly cars now on roads! :D:D:D

I did the same thing! :D
  • I assume the Townhome multiples show up after you buy the first one? Does this building earn money or have a multiplier?
  • I assume the Townhome multiples show up after you buy the first one? Does this building earn money or have a multiplier?

No multiplier, earns 150 and 13 XP every 8 hours. Which isn't premium!
  • I would've bought a handful of the townhouses at 10 donuts each but I won't be shaken down for 150 donuts for the privilege of accessing the sale.
  • tapebelt
    668 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    I would've bought a handful of the townhouses at 10 donuts each but I won't be shaken down for 150 donuts for the privilege of accessing the sale.

150 for a building + character combo isn't really a shake down... the privilege of buying additional townhomes (each with their own payout) for only 10 donuts apiece is more like a bonus. could call it a juice up! :sunglasses:
    if you hard. then you hard.
  • tapebelt wrote: »
    I would've bought a handful of the townhouses at 10 donuts each but I won't be shaken down for 150 donuts for the privilege of accessing the sale.

150 for a building + character combo isn't really a shake down... the privilege of buying additional townhomes (each with their own payout) for only 10 donuts apiece is more like a bonus. could call it a juice up! :sunglasses:

Best bonus ever and I keep buying them. :D
  • only placed two so far, but also will be stocking up on them for future use.

tRfKtjI.png
    if you hard. then you hard.
  • tapebelt wrote: »

Depends on your point of view. If character specifics don't matter to you and you see them as primarily a source of $ and XP, then sure. It's no more expensive than any other combo. On the other hand, if you do value character specifics, you don't wish to spend 150 donuts on a character you've never seen before and a non-unique building that the game has priced at a value of only 10 donuts, then a juice up probably isn't how one would describe this particular sales method.
  • simp7fan
    4165 posts Member
    This explains why they're bundled, ie I can't preview the building by "placing" it.

So we're supposed to buy a character from a tie-in....before the episode airs? Seriously?
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.