EA Forums - Banner

KEM Farming is amazing

I had never actually tried it until today. I smell donuts way more often now!

Replies

• bluntcard
    3691 posts Member
    :D Enjoy
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • Castiel19x
    4114 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Be careful as it becomes very addicting.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking
  • Welcome to the dark side
  • Castiel19x wrote: »
    Be careful as it becomes very addicting.

I know
  • I call it Chasing The 3.
  • I can quit whenever i want.
  • I had never actually tried it until today. I smell donuts way more often now!

I too have tried for 2 days (because before I did not know there was a bonus with Springfield Heights). It's true that it really helps to pass the levels !
  • If you total up all the minutes you spend in the harvest-sell-rebuild cycle you end up with a figure too horrifying to contemplate. But hey, you know, donuts.
    That's a cold shot, baby. Yeah, that's a drag.
  • If you total up all the minutes you spend in the harvest-sell-rebuild cycle you end up with a figure too horrifying to contemplate. But hey, you know, donuts.

It is pretty time consuming...but premium currency
  • bluntcard
    3691 posts Member
    You'll get to a point where you can stop KEM farming and just buy Rat Trap trucks when you need donuts. Keep increasing your xp percentage.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • girl22721
    1152 posts Member
    I rarely do either anymore; just sending my characters on jobs and collecting income from some buildings brings in hundreds of donuts every day.
  • I am so glad I don't need to farm kems any more... a few bloodmobiles here and there are enough to keep my game premium :)
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • Now that I've fell into this 'trap'....Is there an easy/fast way to buy KEM, while also using up as much space as possible?

I find that the faster i go, the more space it leave between building and have to move a few in the end and gain space to add 5 to 10 more.
  • Zoom in and place them facing to the right in the middle of your screen. they should then line up really nicely. works for me when i put down my 50 kems.
  • I would always place them along the right edge (or top edge, if you prefer to look at it that way) of the land. They would then follow each other neatly and easily.
  • I used to use items like ISBB as dividers. Anything that cant be sold will work
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.