EA Forums - Banner

TIPS FOR PLAYERS + other links.

Replies

• 4junk3000
    5232 posts Member
    Muhsterino wrote: »
    Thanks to everyone who asked for one or more threads to be stickied - @suetopia @rw228 @tapebelt
    @deirdre2361 @Igcognita @Lee3472 @4junk3000 @mystery2mi @spritals148 and special thanks to @happyone2323 @daved7637397 @anaquarind and @XXXO77O4906 for all your help in making it happen :smiley:

Hey! Stop cluttering up these very important sticky threads - with this gratuitous brown-nosing!
    =p
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • I never knew you got him as a playable character until this post came up. I emailed them, then got a call a few hours later 10 min after the call Bob was in my game. Thanks EA.
  • That's aweome @froggy10233. Since the post i saw him once and I thinking maybe it was glitch lol.. having seen him since lol
  • so5m46.gif
    Yes!!! WTG @Muhsterino !! You are now well deserved sticky :D
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • rw228
    1043 posts Member
    Well done!
  • With all the trouble people seem to have with getting SSB I wish EA would make the character part of the narrative of an upcoming event and just give him to the people who don't already have him like they did with Apu's Pin Pal skin.
  • rw228
    1043 posts Member
    Once again thanks for this thread. Just used the tables again. Best thread here!
  • 0Brooders0
    2104 posts Member
    Can anyone tell me how many land squares there are in Springfield? I can't find an up to date grid anywhere.

Thank you.
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • Muhsterino
    4132 posts Member
    You can search 'Simpsonswiki Tapped Out land expansion' - I think it is up to date.
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • 0Brooders0
    2104 posts Member
    Muhsterino wrote: »
    You can search 'Simpsonswiki Tapped Out land expansion' - I think it is up to date.

Thanks I will have a look :)
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • Muhsterino wrote: »

I think it might be missing the latest upright column to the far right because the cash amounts don't match the ones I've yet to purchase.

• This is great. I've been playing for 4 years and I'm learning new things. :)
    Mark
    Instagram: imarkaphone
  • Add me XTheTurro22
  • Welcome to the forum @XTheTurro22 If you look at the top of the page of forum threads you will find a dedicated Add Me thread. It is there to prevent posts such as yours in threads that are not about Add me. Suggest you will have great luck getting added there, but not here.
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • Does anyone know if the XP collider is still available after the Treehouse of Horror event is over
  • Muhsterino
    4132 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Does anyone know if the XP collider is still available after the Treehouse of Horror event is over
    The XP collider is a permanent part of the game.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    THE VAULT. Credit and thanks to @00mitch for working out the order for vault items and everyone who posted what they had every week.
    D94cpHol.jpg
    8gKCwesl.jpg
    Posted on 11 October 2018 in The Vault: Complete list (Thanks to TSTOAddicts) thread:
    cCDBRKk.png

Contacting EA from the UK: details as at 8th March 2018.
    8Ozh9ZLl.jpg
    Posted on EA answers on 28th July 2018, (edited reply):
    You need to try to get a live chat or request a call back in order for them to verify your account. If you are not given that option, try to use a pc instead of a smart device. Also, you could download Skype to your tablet or phone and get in contact that way with support. See below.

Voice over IP service to UK Skype chat: +44 203 0141818

(Available 9AM-9PM GMT, Monday through Saturday)
    This thread can be found here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out/q/m-p/6939708#M127139
    Post edited by Muhsterino on
  • I love u guys!! 2 thumbs UP!!!
  • Como puedo conseguir más amigos para ganar más recompensas ? :smiley:
  • Can someone send me links to good videos or explain good quick ways to get money on this game or increase my income at all
    Can someone send me links to good videos or explain good quick ways to get money on this game or increase my income at all
    Go to the first page in this thread, then click on ‘tips for new players’ link.