EA Forums - Banner

Where to find cops?

I cant Find them anywhere

Replies

• Cops appear randomly in your springfield, but they wonder towards the fine arts building if you leave it for a few minutes you should find them all huddled there.

• Does anyone know if they crooks gather up too?

It would be helpful considering the size of our town and the height of some buildings
  • Does anyone know if they crooks gather up too?

It would be helpful considering the size of our town and the height of some buildings

Doesn't look like it to me. They just seem to wander the roads.
  • Rich0913
    1637 posts Member
    I cant Find them anywhere

Check the lard lads :lol:
  • They get stuck between densely packed items. Such as house farms, SH buildings, trees packed together, fences. They are helpless.
  • jukan00
    2316 posts Member
    Used to be you could "game" the game by going to the crafting menu and choosing get now and it would take you to someone to tap.... but I think they took that out for this event.
  • The targets look like old time train conductors.
  • people complained about the leveling and wanted to be able to craft only what they wanted with out crafting other stuff to get there. So they implemented that, and we lot a seeking tool. only way now is with the daily challenges. X to get one where you need to find the police and that will take you to them.
  • Cops appear randomly in your springfield, but they wonder towards the fine arts building if you leave it for a few minutes you should find them all huddled there.

Except if you have a house farm, and they spawn under the house and have no room to move. They will just stand there forever until you clear tap them. Thanks a lot, EA.