EA Forums - Banner

BRING BACK FRUIT BATMAN!!!

Prev1
I can understand where you're coming from. But like the old saying goes..."you snooze you lose"

For what it's worth, you're not missing out on much. He has a total of 5 quests and only 2 of this tasks are outside. The others take place in the Power Plant & his 24hr "soothes his bruises" takes place in the Burns Manor

Replies

• capwhittaker
    258 posts
    edited March 2013
    Why would you buy donuts before checking if it was still available? I have it but it makes me wish it was Bartman instead.
  • NStanger91
    1358 posts New member
    edited March 2013
    Why would you buy donuts before checking if it was still available? I have it but it makes me wish it was Bartman instead.
    Yh I want bartman :-)
  • rdee22
    77 posts
    edited March 2013
    You should like the TSTO Facebook page. They usually post the info of how long giveaways last.
  • mcorway
    419 posts
    edited March 2013
    One day the limited time items may be available for 1000 donuts each.
  • hardrockcafe1237
    78 posts Member
    edited March 2013

I bought donuts because i saw it was available last night before i went to bed....and today when i picked up a itunes card to get some donuts....it was gone lol...that is why i bought donuts
  • KyleCollins444
    174 posts
    edited March 2013
    mcorway wrote:
    One day the limited time items may be available for 1000 donuts each.

Very unlikely.
  • mog32kupo
    51 posts
    edited March 2013
    TBH, I love the look but not the price. I'm more bummed I missed Mr. Plow, my friend has it and I envy it completely.

Also, started playing after the Duff Car was given out, which depresses me to no end (I'm a huge Indycar fan)
  • dhort1985
    414 posts
    edited March 2013
    I can understand where you're coming from. But like the old saying goes..."you snooze you lose"

For what it's worth, you're not missing out on much. He has a total of 5 quests and only 2 of this tasks are outside. The others take place in the Power Plant & his 24hr "soothes his bruises" takes place in the Burns Manor

True, but Burns has not and will not be anything other than FBM in my town from now on. Unless he get a task that requires that he be regular Burns. I actually just let him walk around without doing anything at all times.
  • hokieborn
    171 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    I like the look of Fruit Batman, but the tasks are terrible.

I do wish I had witch marge, and mr. plow, but oh well.
  • Starbuxs
    60 posts
    edited March 2013
    dhort1985 wrote:

True, but Burns has not and will not be anything other than FBM in my town from now on. Unless he get a task that requires that he be regular Burns. I actually just let him walk around without doing anything at all times.

Agreed Burns is now my favorite character. Was totally with the donuts.
  • adruralo
    3281 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    Fruit batman is a nice addition, glad I got it.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • USDPC
    221 posts
    edited March 2013
    I still think Witch Marge is the best of the skin changes. I especially like the speed up a crop task.
  • dhort1985
    414 posts
    edited March 2013
    USDPC wrote:
    I still think Witch Marge is the best of the skin changes. I especially like the speed up a crop task.

Ahh, twist that knife. That's the only limited premium I didn't get.
  • KyleCollins444
    174 posts
    edited March 2013
    USDPC wrote:

How does that task work? Does it actually speed up Cletus's crops?
  • teamzap17
    303 posts New member
    edited March 2013
    USDPC wrote:

How does that task work? Does it actually speed up Cletus's crops?

It reduces the amount of time needed to grow a crop by 4 hours, I think.
  • hardrockcafe1237
    78 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    does anyone know of a way to get this mr burns skin 'fruit batman' now that the event is over? this is one that i wished i didnt miss....
  • GWMatMILO
    8 posts
    edited March 2013
    I hear you this is the one limited time item I have missed and want it bad.

Dan
  • bennyticklez
    100 posts
    edited March 2013
    Fruit Batman is pretty cool but Bartman would be awesome. I hope it happens one day!
  • battyguy
    1123 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    hokieborn wrote:
    I like the look of Fruit Batman, but the tasks are terrible.

I do wish I had witch marge, and mr. plow, but oh well.
    Yah. Great character but that was it... Between that and * patricks day it was a bit of.... Meh.

Also mount carl...meh
    Is there anyone out there?
  • Aldtai
    91 posts
    edited March 2013
    I enjoy this new skin. I'll take skins for as many characters as I can get.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!