EA Forums - Banner

The Simpsons: Tapped Out Bugs and Issues Thread

Replies

• My game keeps freezing after I get the free land token after the latest up date
  • My game also freezes as soon as I collect the museum and the free land token. I've already re-installed the app, but the bug persists.
  • Deleted and reinstalled the game. I still can not place the museum and it does not show in my inventory
  • Same issue here, frozen and can't get past the free token message. Reinstalled, restarted, updated etc but nothing
  • I'm also having the same issue. now its stuck on the loop of every time I open the app it tries to continue the quest and freezes. it just goes to the free token message and stays there.
  • Me too. SO frustrating, really hope they fix it soon.
  • My game also freezes after collecting the reward. Today, I just could not play. Tryed everything already. :(
  • My game freezes when I click ok to unlocking the museum + free land token. I play on my iPad on iOS and haven’t been able to play for a few days now how do I fix this?
  • Same issue here for like the 3rd day. I see I was able to grab my daily prize. Was hoping but then went right back to accepting the museum prize. So far museum prize seem culprit. I even just let the game sit and still nothing. You here the game sound but then it goes aways after like 30 secs.
  • Same here, when I go to okay the free land token and art museum it freezes can still hear music for a little while afterwards.
  • Wickednin
    2 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Same here. Try to collect Museum and Land Token then game locks up. Sound plays in background. Tried restarting my iPad, tried re-installing the game from scratch. Nothing helps.
  • Ok. I looked this up on several sites and after finding nothing useful I called EA support. There is no fix for this currently and we all just have to wait for the patch. EA is well aware of the issue and is working on tracking down the bug.
  • Gewellee
    1 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Nothing happened when I click on character head in top left hand corner, and my collection radius is gone. My burns money mountain looks funny.
  • Apparently, my game is now also affected by the "past events" glitch. It shows all the usual symptoms: IRS radius gone, money mountain minmal, Pie Man quest, character locator not working, series of old event dialogs. I'm really annoyed that this is still an ongoing issue and that I'll have to get my game rolled back in order to get it working again.
  • frozen after the free land token, please fix, been happening for a while now
  • My game has been hit by the "past events" glitch too. IRS radius minimal, top left character button doesn't work, lots of past events notices, pie-man task, rail yard not starting tasks, money mountain now a small pile, selecting blue prints tab in daily tasks changes all tabs to the current event task tabs but still shows rail yard "well done" message... this is very annoying.
  • Have the Past Event glitch , after 1. time i play 3 days with it and call EA. They Rollback me so complet Event was gone , 2 Days Later same issue Rollback 2 Days, after % days (today 03.26.18) got the same issue again , use chat to call EA , takes 45 min in chat to get information that Rollback is not possible my case goes to specilist they will send me mail if its done, so i ask if I can play until they fix it , they say Try but it make´s no sense. spend alot time and mony in Game lets see whats next.......
  • amozyakina23
    1 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Добрый день,
    Персонаж Продавец Комиксов завис после выполнения задания в Красти Ленд. Над ним появился восклицательный знак, а когда на него нажали, то игра вылетела. Теперь он постоянно ходит с этим восклицательным знаком над головой и с ним никак нельзя взаимодействовать как в Красти Ленд, так и в Спрингфилде. Пытались много раз и переустановить игру, и перезапустить iPad, но ничего не изменилось. Продавца Комиксов нельзя отправлять на различные задания.
  • Добрый день,
    Персонаж Продавец Комиксов завис после выполнения задания в Красти Ленд. Над ним появился восклицательный знак, а когда на него нажали, то игра вылетела. Теперь он постоянно ходит с этим восклицательным знаком над головой и с ним никак нельзя взаимодействовать как в Красти Ленд, так и в Спрингфилде. Пытались много раз и переустановить игру, и перезапустить iPad, но ничего не изменилось. Продавца Комиксов нельзя отправлять на различные задания.
    Hi, this is an English speaking forum.
    Part translation: The character Comic Book Guy hovered after performing.....
    There is currently a bug with Comic Book Guy which is affecting several players, and they are not able to continue quests in Krustyland.
    https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/217984/comic-book-guy-can-not-be-selected#latest
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS