EA Forums - Banner

Pompeii ruins and First Bank of SF now avalible

Prev1
fastshadow2
5466 posts Member
edited March 2018
like the ruins, only 50 donuts
anyone know if multiplyer? forgot to check my XP before placing and have characters doing tasks there
fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish

Replies

• The bank don't have one but the ruins is 3%
  • 3% on ruins. Bank was there yesterday too
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    thanks, surprised no one had posted this before me, i got the notice about half hour ago
  • Castiel_Touk
    4464 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Keep thinking its the 25th today and thought this was coming tomorrow. :joy:
    Will buy it soon as I get on.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
  • Castiel19x wrote: »
    Keep thinking its the 25th today and thought this was coming tomorrow. :joy:
    Will buy it soon as I get on.
    :D i had that problem all last week, everyday was off from the actual day in my mind
  • I had hoped it would look better (Pompeii I mean). I could use the bonus but I'm not crazy about it in any way.
  • I had hoped it would look better (Pompeii I mean). I could use the bonus but I'm not crazy about it in any way.
    i’m getting ready to mess around with it, i’m going to try some of the previous ruins and see how they look togeather

• like the ruins, only 50 donuts
    anyone know if multiplyer? forgot to check my XP before placing and have characters doing tasks there

This isn't directed to you, but do people routinely buy an item without first opening up the info box? The info box for this item in the store states 3% bonus.

I know sometimes the info box doesn't show a multiplier when there is one (especially in bundles), but that's a different situation.
  • like the ruins, only 50 donuts

This isn't directed to you, but do people routinely buy an item without first opening up the info box? The info box for this item in the store states 3% bonus.

I know sometimes the info box doesn't show a multiplier when there is one (especially in bundles), but that's a different situation.

I never look at the info as I just see it and buy it.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    like the ruins, only 50 donuts

i didn’t check this time but that was my bad, i wasn’t thinking :D
    i don’t routinely buy without checking though but have occasionally, not sure about other players

• My game doesn't tell me when new stuff arrives anymore.

It normally doesn't for me too but as soon as I logged in it took me straight to the store.

if you are logged into your game when the item is released, you won't receive notification of it until you leave and go back into your town again. you didn't see anything like this?

F0vrikl.png
    if you hard. then you hard.
  • Got it. It's okay. Good multiplier. It should look pretty decent in an area with the colosseum, the leaning tower, etc.
  • We are suppose to place gondola in the bonus area around the base. It won’t go on blue area but has to go on water — correct around the base? If I do that, it won’t let me finish quest. What do I do?
  • bgcrosier wrote: »
    We are suppose to place gondola in the bonus area around the base. It won’t go on blue area but has to go on water — correct around the base? If I do that, it won’t let me finish quest. What do I do?
    Place 2 squares of river for the gondola.
    6KhXez3l.jpg
    aC92LzLl.jpg
    WqnwcBNl.jpg
    zoIsJejl.jpg
    Pks0ecfl.jpg
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • tapebelt wrote: »
    My game doesn't tell me when new stuff arrives anymore.

if you are logged into your game when the item is released, you won't receive notification of it until you leave and go back into your town again. you didn't see anything like this?

F0vrikl.png

I did get that window eventually. But there was no notification for the bank.
  • tapebelt wrote: »
    My game doesn't tell me when new stuff arrives anymore.

F0vrikl.png

I did get that window eventually. But there was no notification for the bank.

I don't believe there are notifications for returning items, just new stuff.
  • Is my sense of humor too macabre that I put Death Mountain from the Superheoes event above Pompeii? I dunno, just struck me as ironic.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11586 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Is my sense of humor too macabre that I put Death Mountain from the Superheoes event above Pompeii? I dunno, just struck me as ironic.

Screenshot_20180327-064742.png
    like this?
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord