EA Forums - Banner

What if (god forbid) tapped out got shut down - what would you want to have closure?

Replies

• johncolombo
    11498 posts Senior Moderator
    ramrod130 wrote: »
    They need to send us all a T-shirt with a full screenshot of our town on it so when we see each other in public in the years to come we can just hug and cry without having to use any words.

To be fair tho, this already happened to tappers in China!!!

I wouldn't pay good money to have a T-shirt of my town :D

:D:D:D
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • johncolombo
    11498 posts Senior Moderator
    0Brooders0 wrote: »
    bluntcard wrote: »
    Yah, it's more about fear of losing something you love.

Agree. I can't imagine not playing this game or running a forum I love dedicated to it. :'(

I've enjoyed everyone's company here. I'd miss that.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • 0Brooders0 wrote: »
    bluntcard wrote: »
    Yah, it's more about fear of losing something you love.

Agree. I can't imagine not playing this game or running a forum I love dedicated to it. :'(

I've enjoyed everyone's company here. I'd miss that.
    we would miss you to :'(

fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • What’s with all these doom & gloom threads about closure?

If you thread makers dislike the game so much that you have to talk about closures, then perhaps you shouldn’t play anymore. Move on to something else.

I can only speak for myself, but I love this game & I would not ever talk about closure or even think about it because I don’t want this game to ever close shop.

Yeah like a few other people said I'd be very heart broken if the game ended. It was just a fear that I was curious if anyone else had aswell, because I've had an EA game taken from me in the past that I was just as dedicated to when I was younger. I've put almost 5 years now I think to my town, so I'd be really sad! And I agree! The people who are complaining about the game should just stop playing! If they disliked it that much they wouldn't keep checking the forums and new updates!
  • willp_70
    320 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    What’s with all these doom & gloom threads about closure?

If you thread makers dislike the game so much that you have to talk about closures, then perhaps you shouldn’t play anymore. Move on to something else.

I can only speak for myself, but I love this game & I would not ever talk about closure or even think about it because I don’t want this game to ever close shop.

Yeah like a few other people said I'd be very heart broken if the game ended. It was just a fear that I was curious if anyone else had aswell, because I've had an EA game taken from me in the past

Did EA take your game?
    That's concerning, so I'd like to know what not to do!
    If its anything else, I'm not interested in knowing.
  • I'd have more time to trash the politicians in DC and watch more ****. I'd survive, but I'd be po'd.
  • P - O - R - N
  • petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    Plan B
    1848490_orig.jpg
  • A full resolution image of my town and krusty
  • My ex-roommate’s ex-boyfriend used to do bug testing for TSTO and he mentioned that the programmers welcome all staff to make suggestions. He told me about a suggestion he made that was actually quite genius. He wanted the game to introduce God in the final act. After the game would shut down, we’d give our responsibilities over to God. He’d be the new Sky Finger. Quite meta.
  • My ex-roommate’s ex-boyfriend used to do bug testing for TSTO and he mentioned that the programmers welcome all staff to make suggestions. He told me about a suggestion he made that was actually quite genius. He wanted the game to introduce God in the final act. After the game would shut down, we’d give our responsibilities over to God. He’d be the new Sky Finger. Quite meta.

Nobody’s taking the role of sky finger away from me
  • I'll give EA the sky finger if they end the game.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • willp_70 wrote: »

Yeah like a few other people said I'd be very heart broken if the game ended. It was just a fear that I was curious if anyone else had aswell, because I've had an EA game taken from me in the past

Did EA take your game?

It was a game called pet society it was just a crappy Facebook game but it was the only Facebook game I actually played! It was updated very often with loads of fun events! They had special items that were themed around adventure time, my little pony, all sorts of gothic lolita stuff too! EA took over the game about maybe 6 months- 1year before it got shut down :( I was heart broken becuase I had been playing it for years.

Oh wow!! Ok that's pretty cool and kind of reassuring to know! I'm sure the game will come to an end eventually but it's nice to know thel be thinking of what to do when the time comes!
  • willp_70 wrote: »

Did EA take your game?

It was a game called pet society it was just a crappy Facebook game but it was the only Facebook game I actually played! It was updated very often with loads of fun events! They had special items that were themed around adventure time, my little pony, all sorts of gothic lolita stuff too! EA took over the game about maybe 6 months- 1year before it got shut down :( I was heart broken becuase I had been playing it for years.

Could you, can you still visit the game, even though it no longer has updates or was it removed so you no longer have access in any way?
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • If I could log in, and move my existing stuff- I would be happy, If all we got was a shot of our town- little sad, it's not how I want it if it ended today, say........
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    I would want the game to release the Shifty Eyed Dog, it can’t be over before then.

But never fear, they’ve got content for years!

8bdsrrn06u32.jpeg
  • bluntcard wrote: »
    willp_70 wrote: »

Did EA take your game?

Could you, can you still visit the game, even though it no longer has updates or was it removed so you no longer have access in any way?

No :( there was and still is no way to access it just a Facebook page that has a good bye post as it's most recent post and the screen shots I was able to take before it shut down the next day, I wish there was a way I could have still accessed it to just mess around with what I already have :(
  • mwdalton wrote: »
    I would want the game to release the Shifty Eyed Dog, it can’t be over before then.

But never fear, they’ve got content for years!

8bdsrrn06u32.jpeg

That is a wonderfully idea xD I can't believe I forgot about shifty eye dog xD your profile picture also helped jog my memory xD
  • I would be bummed, but I would get over it.