EA Forums - Banner

Museum won't appear

Ok before a bunch of messages that discuss the freezing issue appear... I don't have that problem. The game works. My problem is that the Museum of Super Fine Arts does not appear. It says that I completed the task... but no museum. And yes, I have enough land... I purchased all the land that's available to be purchased with money.
Where is the museum? Why won't it materialize in my Springfield???

Replies

• vegan614 wrote: »
    Ok before a bunch of messages that discuss the freezing issue appear... I don't have that problem. The game works. My problem is that the Museum of Super Fine Arts does not appear. It says that I completed the task... but no museum. And yes, I have enough land... I purchased all the land that's available to be purchased with money.
    Where is the museum? Why won't it materialize in my Springfield???

Actually if you take the time to look at some of the bug threads, the particular variant of the “museum” glitch that you are describing has in fact been discussed by a number of other users.

Short answer to your question: It’s a bug. You can try opening a ticket or wait for a patch.

• @KrustyBrand thanks... I tried to do the things when completing a daily task... but I can't "buy" any more land until I get a "free land" token. I got the one from the 2nd quest... it did nothing for my missing museum. This is just frustrating. I've been playing the game for 5 years and this has been my first problem... I guess I can deal. It just sucks that I spent donuts to buy characters that I can't really use for the purpose of the museum heist.
  • @vegan614 . I’ve got the exact same problem as you, museum not in inventory or my Springfield but says it’s unlocked, I cannot progress also as none of my character have tasks except for daily challenges, just been rewarded prize 2 free land token, and still it’s not shown up. I’ve been stuck on task part 5 for a week now. Does your “Heist Scenes” tab show the museum locked, but in “The Springfield Jobs” it is ticked?
  • @jw2190 YES my heist scene shows the museum as locked, but I'm working on the Old Cathedral right now. This is super frustrating. There was a patch today, but it solved nothing... I still don't have the museum.
  • 11EEvey
    3154 posts Member
    Have you contacted EA?
  • I have the same problem, I put in a ticket days ago and the response I got back was (to paraphrase): This is a known issue and the developers are working on it.

Then they closed the ticket. I opened a second one on Monday and haven't gotten any response on that one yet.
  • Yeah I guess I’ll contact EA support again and open a new ticket. Seems like it does a lot of good haha
  • Have you contacted EA?

Yes. They said they were aware and blah blah blah

Have you contacted EA?

Post here so the developers see it, blah blah
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
    Have you contacted EA?

Post here so the developers see it, blah blah
    original.gif

• @vegan614 When I visited you, your museum was in your Springfield, what did you do to fix it? , as I’m still missing it