What Changed With the The Springfield Jobs Updates? (4/11)
April 11th Update (The Springfield Jobs Patch 4)
- Arthur Fortune can now Plan Heists at Tower of Springfield and Monte Burns' Resort Casino.
- Pope can now Plan Heists at Museum of Super Fine Arts, Tower of Springfield and Monte Burns' Resort Casino.
- Dante Calabresi Sr. and Dante Calabresi Jr. can now Plan Heists at Tower of Springfield and Monte Burns' Resort Casino.
- Jack the Ripper, Geoffrey Chaucer and Oscar Wilde can now Plan Heists at Monte Burns' Resort Casino.
- The new method of placing items you unlock or get out of inventory was disabled. The bug that it caused was solved.
- Leaning Tower instead of illuminating incorrectly, has the top door slide up and down.
- Oscar Wilde now has a sound for when his jobs are completed.
- Dante Calabresi Jr.'s Whack Someone can now use an occupied location.
- The app icon, the splash screen and the friend visit's icon were changed to new ones for the event.
- A new music has been added in the background.
- The town center was set to Museum of Super Fine Arts.
- Event Daily Challenges were added.
- A new method of placing items you unlock or get out of inventory has been developed. It searches for the next area of land to place it instead of leaving it on the center of the screen. This is causing serious issues of freezing. Please be advised to have enough space around when trying to place an item till the issue is solved.
- The decorations limit was increased to 10.900.
- An American version of the iOs app was released alongside a rest-of-the-world one. Android already had this, but now iOs has two different versions too.
- Currency collection is now faster due to the animation not going to the bottom-left counter but instead the currency just disappears.
- Le Krusty Burger and French Waiter bundle now requires Level 5 and the building and French Weiter not being owned.
- Bart's Stomp on Grapes and Birch Barlow's Complain about Spend-o-Crats jobs are no longer temporary.
- When a Free Land Token is collected, a sound was added.
- An incorrect effect overlay on starting Ramrod's Clean Up job on Poppa Wheelie's was fixed.
- Buying Lady Duff now auto unlocks it.
- Bart's Nail Hit Song in Twenty-Eight Tries job no longer fades in on start.
- Villains character group screen now shows the arrows to scroll it.
- If the user updates before March 21st at 2pm GMT, Homer vs the 18th Amendment is disabled.
- The Collider's Sabotage Colossus's Plans no longer requires The Collider Pt. 4 to be started.
- Marge now correctly ends Sexy Pirate's Seduce Marge job with him. The payout was corrected too.
- Bart's Play Yard Work Simulator is no longer on top of his job list.
- Grampa now has a new 4h job at Buckingham Pay-Less Motel, Inspect Motel.
- In the quest Buckingham Pay-Less Motel, Make Abe Inspect Motel now correctly starts.
- For the duration of the event, Springfield Museum now requires Level 15 to show up on store, and Level 18 to be bought.
- For the duration of the event, Plato's Republic Casino now requires Level 12 to show up on store, and Level 15 to be bought.
- New Lard Lad's task Profitting From Obesity was changed to Profiting From Obesity.
- In the quest Buckingham Pay-Less Motel, Build Buckingham Pay-Less Motel was changed to Make Abe Inspect Motel.
- Birch Barlow's voice was added back.
Post edited by LPNintendoITA on