EA Forums - Banner

I know I'm not alone when I say MORE LAND IN SPRINGFIELD HIGHTS PLEASE?!?

Prev13
I'm PRETTY sure lots of people on here have talked about this but I searched the words Springfield hights on here and I don't think I spotted a dedicated post so i guess here it is! Nice and simple!
Why has there been no extra land options for Springfield hights? I feel like the SH section with it's buildings have become completely useless for me because there's no point in my character interacting with the buildings if I can't expand any further. I can't really bring myself to finish the last part of the red blazer realty (or however it's spelt) because most of the items don't really give cash there just decorations I think. And I've lost all insentive to make it look pretty because I can't make the land the same size as where my regular Springfield reaches out. I'm not mad about any of this really it's just annoying because I've had loads of other sets I've wanted to encorporate in to Springfield hights that would look so bomb! But I just don't have the space :(
What's everyone selses thoughts! I'd be interested to know if anyone feels any different!

Replies

  • Its like Krustyland they just gave up on the idea.
    I want more land up there for my destination Springfield stuff.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
  • I could care less about Heights items, I agree more land up there would be nice at the very least. Since I dedicated that entire area as my Halloween zone, it'd be nice to get more by this years October. Because if I don't, its going to be a tight fit with the new items. I do have a spot or 2 up there thats empty....so I can easily add more in there from the last time they expanded it.
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
  • The towns are beginning to look really lop-sided!
  • johncolombo
    11451 posts Senior Moderator
    edited March 2018
    a google search will turn up lots more info that our broken search, yes this subject comes up often.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • a google search will turn up lots more info that our broken search, yes this subject comes up often.
    Ahh I'll keep that in mind for next time thank you! :D

  • 1pillform wrote: »
    I could care less about Heights items, I agree more land up there would be nice at the very least. Since I dedicated that entire area as my Halloween zone, it'd be nice to get more by this years October. Because if I don't, its going to be a tight fit with the new items. I do have a spot or 2 up there thats empty....so I can easily add more in there from the last time they expanded it.

    I'm the same!! I've put my syfi and Christmas stuff up there for now and the beach front is a small Springfield hights it's a bit all over the shop but if I had more space there I'd be able to do so much more with the rail station stuff too!
  • Castiel19x wrote: »
    Its like Krustyland they just gave up on the idea.
    I want more land up there for my destination Springfield stuff.

    I'd kill for more krustyland stuff I was really enjoying building the park and I completed it so fast! I just kind of abandoned making it pretty because I got everything so fast!
  • vibra5
    337 posts Member
    I too would like more land, I'm keeping the free blocks on purpose ..
  • bluntcard
    3901 posts Member
    And a mountain removal option.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • bluntcard wrote: »
    And a mountain removal option.

    Shame they never released this option.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
  • I have so many buildings I'd like to put there.
  • Yes more land please, there is an obvious imbalance with number of items offered vs land available. These long events plus mystery boxes back to back produce a lot of stuff. I would like to design my city instead of merely collecting buildings, that is in part, one point of the game.
  • petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    So many people complain about Springfield Heights (and any new thing in general). They won't bother to develop it further.
  • Yup, I need a lot more land over there. I wish they would just match whats on the other side of the mtn. They can make it all movie oscars to unlock them all or free land tokens. I don't care. I just need it opened. My Springfield is struggling with out it.
  • Chris60119 wrote: »
    Yup, I need a lot more land over there. I wish they would just match whats on the other side of the mtn. They can make it all movie oscars to unlock them all or free land tokens. I don't care. I just need it opened. My Springfield is struggling with out it.

    Yes! I agree! Make it cost whatever SH heights item you want just open it! At this point it would be easier to grind for SH items than the land tokens. I'm getting really antsy to expand the SH area!
  • Castiel19x
    4302 posts Member
    If we just keep bumping this up perhaps they will give in and give us land. Worked with the Grumple. :joy:
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
  • Lets hope it doen't take 3 years
  • Chris60119 wrote: »
    Yup, I need a lot more land over there. I wish they would just match whats on the other side of the mtn. They can make it all movie oscars to unlock them all or free land tokens. I don't care. I just need it opened. My Springfield is struggling with out it.

    I also agree. Honestly anything charge me anything, just pelase make it available!! ,
  • Chris60119 wrote: »
    Yup, I need a lot more land over there. I wish they would just match whats on the other side of the mtn. They can make it all movie oscars to unlock them all or free land tokens. I don't care. I just need it opened. My Springfield is struggling with out it.

    I also agree. Honestly anything charge me anything, just pelase make it available!! ,

    ANYTHING you say?
    0.jpg

  • ldavidgr68 wrote: »
    Chris60119 wrote: »
    Yup, I need a lot more land over there. I wish they would just match whats on the other side of the mtn. They can make it all movie oscars to unlock them all or free land tokens. I don't care. I just need it opened. My Springfield is struggling with out it.

    I also agree. Honestly anything charge me anything, just pelase make it available!! ,

    ANYTHING you say?
    0.jpg

    QZG9AHr.jpg
    Whoa, whoa, whoa – I only accept cash, bitcoin, or GameStop stock.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!