EA Forums - Banner

Apple pencil for tapped out

Castiel_Touk
4786 posts Member
edited April 2018
Does any know if this work on tapped out as I'm a little curious about getting one.
Here have a banana!!
Post edited by Castiel_Touk on

Replies

• It does work...I use one
    D'oh!!
  • It does work...I use one

Oh nice I may end up getting one. Thanks @organizmx66
    Here have a banana!!
  • Castiel19x wrote: »
    It does work...I use one

You won't regret it! I got an accessory on Amazon that has a little holder thing for the charging sleeve-it keeps it attached to your charge cord...I recommend that highly!
    D'oh!!
    It does work...I use one

You won't regret it! I got an accessory on Amazon that has a little holder thing for the charging sleeve-it keeps it attached to your charge cord...I recommend that highly!

Nice I will have to check it out. :)
    Here have a banana!!
    Does any know if this work on tapped out as I'm a little curious about getting one.

Is there any reason that it wouldn't run? Doesn't it support all apps (except maybe ones that make use of edge gestures)?
  • how does it help vs tapping?
    i got curious when op asked and never thought of getting a pencil
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • how does it help vs tapping?
    i got curious when op asked and never thought of getting a pencil

I like to use it when I’m designing areas...and it does seem to make collection/assignment a bit faster, for me anyway. I play on a 12.9” iPad Pro so I can use my left hand to tap on the little character icon, and my I pencil to navigate the screen for collecting and assigning jobs.
    D'oh!!

Is there any reason that it wouldn't run? Doesn't it support all apps (except maybe ones that make use of edge gestures)?

Keep in mind only works with iPad Pro.

I’ve tried using one with an iPad Pro. It worked, but I personally didn’t find it any more efficacious than finger tapping. Obviously, your mileage may vary on this point.
  • IMO.It’s great for design\redesigning (precision is wonderful) .. kind of meh for everyday tapping though, it slows me down.