EA Forums - Banner

WHYDW The Springfield Jobs Event Stuff...

Replies

• bluehill1
    21 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    i’ve been messing around with the Boiled Potato and Scotland Yard, kinda like them combined but cant decide which one
    which do you like better?
    0_EFA1306_6951_4616_AA2_A_D4_CC9_D874_FA4.png
    C96_A1_E74_F74_F_4_BD2_9_DAB_6_EFD9_BCF25_FA.png
    Attach the boiled potato like the one in The top , but put it on the side like the bottom one. It will look 100%better
  • @bluehill1 this?
    F9_CE2_A87_8774_45_D9_A881_92_C451_ADBC2_C.png
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish

• how do you get the terraced houses to look like they're on cement by the river??

• how do you get the terraced houses to look like they're on cement by the river??
    the grand canal houses. place river and then place the houses, the terraced houses don’t do that

• More England, still more land to buy.

cQendlJ.png
  • A little update:
    23hejav.png?1
    ZLFdVvs.png?1
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking
  • the skyscrapers look great together
  • the skyscrapers look great together

Thats my favourite design too and great for hiding % items behind them.
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Castiel19x wrote: »
    the skyscrapers look great together

Thats my favourite design too and great for hiding % items behind them.
    now i know where your lemon tree is hiding, off to steal it :D
  • 1pillform
    2021 posts Member
    i’ve been messing around with the Boiled Potato and Scotland Yard, kinda like them combined but cant decide which one
    Both :o
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
  • @1pillform i like them both but think i like the bottom one better, that’s probably what i might keep for now anyway
  • Really great designs everyone! Here's what I have so far. Wish I had more land. It's going to be rough here on out. :/
    yVd7YQf.png
    pXh9MDj.png
    DgiCMwQ.png
  • Great addition to my downtown.
  • 1pillform
    2021 posts Member
    @1pillform i like them both but think i like the bottom one better, that’s probably what i might keep for now anyway
    Wow same. I was going to say truely I like both but if I had to choose I'd choose the bottom one. For sure. :3
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
  • Another update.

yzn6NHA.png
  • @mystery2mi and @fastshadow2 looking very nice. I will have to check your areas out next time I visit.

Everyone else looking good also. I used to be more of a design as we go player, but with land becoming a premium like never before I have gotten into the habit of sticking everything off to the bottom of my town (right above the land token strip) and adding it in once I have everything and have found an appropriate location for it usuing what open land I have left (which is shrinking like never before)
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    @mystery2mi and @fastshadow2 looking very nice. I will have to check your areas out next time I visit.

Everyone else looking good also. I used to be more of a design as we go player, but with land becoming a premium like never before I have gotten into the habit of sticking everything off to the bottom of my town (right above the land token strip) and adding it in once I have everything and have found an appropriate location for it usuing what open land I have left (which is shrinking like never before)
    my above pics of the Boiled Potato and Scotland Yard are from my crawl town, your a neighbor of my main, just to save you the time of looking. i’m outta room in my main but was messing around today a bit to make more room though

• Here's my Giant Ferris Wheel
    c4r37JU.png?1
  • mirko_283
    142 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    My final England area:

8dKt03E.jpg
  • i’ve been messing around with the Boiled Potato and Scotland Yard, kinda like them combined but cant decide which one

What are the buildings behind them?