EA Forums - Banner

Stuck at Springfield jobs part five

I am stuck here because I cannot for the life of me figure out how I am supposed to send crooks to friends! I am nearly finished with Act 2, but I have been unable to unlock crafting items because I haven’t been able to accomplish this task! Please help me! Thank you kindly!

Replies

• wadebear
    4183 posts Member
    Go to a neighbor's town that has updated to the event. Look in the upper right corner of the screen. There's a button. The number on the button shows how many Crooks you can drop in that town. If it's more than 0, tap it. If it's 0, move on to the next town.
  • Thank you so very much! I checked, and only had two who had it, but was able to complete that task. (I guess it is time to find some active friends!) However, I must still be missing something, because I still am unable to access the crafting items.
  • You should be able to craft things from the first two acts. The craftables from act three are still locked.
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    hbird999 wrote: »
    You should be able to craft things from the first two acts. The craftables from act three are still locked.
    don’t know what you have going on for the first 2 acts but act 3 doesn’t start for over a week and thats why act 3 items are still locked

fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • Thank you for all of your responses. After I learned how to leave crooks in neighbor’s towns, I was able to complete the remaining two tasks, and now have access to the craftable items from Act two.
  • Thank you for all of your responses. After I learned how to leave crooks in neighbor’s towns, I was able to complete the remaining two tasks, and now have access to the craftable items from Act two.
    great! glad you were able to get it figured out

fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish