EA Forums - Banner

Crawl Town?

Some members here kept mentioning about having a crawl town..do you guys mean by having a 2nd town by making a 2nd account?
Do not add me as a friend in the game anymore as I rarely visit my friends' towns. Not adding anymore too

Replies

• Thats about right I think.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking :)
  • Willy9292
    1480 posts Member
    There were a group who started town in a crawl to the finish competition. They went to level 939 I believe as totally freemium
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • daved7637397
    7233 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    @willy is correct. Its not just any second town. Some people use the term for that but its not really what it means. About a year and a half ago, a bunch of us started new towns for a friendly competition. Before that, a group had done the race to the finish, to see who could get there the fastest. We didnt rush, we wanted to start new towns to remember all the little things about the game to help newer players. Thats where @Muhsterino came up with the tips for new plauers thread. We had a rather long thread in off topic that ran the whole time we did it, if you look for it I would bet it is still there
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • johncolombo
    11065 posts Senior Moderator
    edited April 2018
    It was really fun!
    Here is the thread filled with our thoughts and experiences as we played.
    https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/89793/crawl-to-the-finish/p1
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • We started ‘crawl to the finish’ January 2017. There is a list of players in the first post.
    https://forums.ea.com/en/discussion/89793/crawl-to-the-finish/p1
    ‘Race to the finish’ started 4th July 2015. At the time we started, the highest level was only 57.
    https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/69093/tsto-race-to-the-finish-the-race-is-on-wish-us-luck/p1
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • Willy9292
    1480 posts Member
    I tried searching for the old thread but search is not the best feature here. I wasn't part of it but enjoyed following it. Picked up some crawl town neighbors too.
  • johncolombo
    Willy9292 wrote: »
    I tried searching for the old thread but search is not the best feature here. I wasn't part of it but enjoyed following it. Picked up some crawl town neighbors too.

I found it (used google-the official search tool for the forum ;) )
  • @willy is correct. Its not just any second town. Some people use the term for that but its not really what it means. About a year and a half ago, a bunch of us started new towns for a friendly competition. Before that, a group had done the race to the finish, to see who could get there the fastest. We didnt rush, we wanted to start new towns to remember all the little things about the game to help newer players. Thats where @Muhsterino came up with the tips for new plauers thread. We had a rather long thread in off topic that ran the whole time we did it, if you look for it I would bet it is still there
    enjoyed our crawl, it was great for starting a fresh town and remembering all the stuff we forgot after years of playing (in my case) only one town. @Muhsterino and @johncolombo got a lot of valuable info from us that helps players today but we helped eachother along the way
    @jaythecanadian hi new neighbor, it was a fun game that we did in the off-topic discussion

fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • Willy9292
    1480 posts Member
    Ahhhh That's why they pay you the big bucks! o:)
  • Willy9292 wrote: »
    There were a group who started town in a crawl to the finish competition. They went to level 939 I believe as totally freemium
    yes it was freemium
  • @willy is correct. Its not just any second town. Some people use the term for that but its not really what it means. About a year and a half ago, a bunch of us started new towns for a friendly competition. Before that, a group had done the race to the finish, to see who could get there the fastest. We didnt rush, we wanted to start new towns to remember all the little things about the game to help newer players. Thats where @Muhsterino came up with the tips for new plauers thread. We had a rather long thread in off topic that ran the whole time we did it, if you look for it I would bet it is still there
    enjoyed our crawl, it was great for starting a fresh town and remembering all the stuff we forgot after years of playing (in my case) only one town. @Muhsterino and @johncolombo got a lot of valuable info from us that helps players today but we helped eachother along the way
    @jaythecanadian hi new neighbor, it was a fun game that we did in the off-topic discussion

Me too. I made a lot of new friends. And @jc too :D:D

lot of fun if @Muhsterino didn’t mop the floor with me/us :D

Thats really why I dropped out, I didnt want her to embarrass me! The whole promotion at work/new shift was just an elaborate cover story :D

@willy is correct. Its not just any second town. Some people use the term for that but its not really what it means. About a year and a half ago, a bunch of us started new towns for a friendly competition. Before that, a group had done the race to the finish, to see who could get there the fastest. We didnt rush, we wanted to start new towns to remember all the little things about the game to help newer players. Thats where @Muhsterino came up with the tips for new plauers thread. We had a rather long thread in off topic that ran the whole time we did it, if you look for it I would bet it is still there

Thats really why I dropped out, I didnt want her to embarrass me! The whole promotion at work/new shift was just an elaborate cover story :D
    it helped me to get the xp thing figured out, i did terrible with asperatonals :D

• johncolombo
    I think our biggest take away from that was how flawed the flaw and order quest line is now except somehow I got Bob in a timely fashion.
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    I think our biggest take away from that was how flawed the flaw and order quest line is now except somehow I got Bob in a timely fashion.
    but i think @Muhsterino and the rest uf us now have a better understanding of the glitch. i probably could have gotten Bob way sooner if i would have read and followed instructions :D