EA Forums - Banner

Resort Hotels

Prev1
The resort hotels are craftable and UNLIMITED! Just saying, in case anyone wanted a few, or 50 >:)
I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.

Replies

• thanks for the tip, off to check that out
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • Was surprised to see this and will probably get a few.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
  • Castiel19x wrote: »
    Was surprised to see this and will probably get a few.

Me too. They stopped doing that after THOH 2016, so I was very, very surprised. I even built a few before I posted just to make sure :D
  • The resort hotels are craftable and UNLIMITED! Just saying, in case anyone wanted a few, or 50 >:)
    shall i poke the bear? :D with only 2 land tolkens? :( into storage they go but one would look good great in Vegas area
  • They also seem to have a permanent 4 hour task for parents....
    Enjoy Night Without Kids
    W.G.
  • rw228
    1057 posts Member
    These buildings are so large they are taking up huge chunks of what land I have left. Would be nice to buy all the new land.
  • rw228 wrote: »
    These buildings are so large they are taking up huge chunks of what land I have left. Would be nice to buy all the new land.

Definitely are huge. Thats the catch. And expensive (800 whatevers)
  • Chris60119
    988 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    I forget the name of the building, but it was released right before the event started. The first one was something like 70 doughnuts then after that they were 10 or 20 doughnuts. I wish I could buy 4 more of those.
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Chris60119 wrote: »
    I forget the name of the building, but it was released right before the event started. The first one was something like 70 doughnuts then after that they were 10 or 20 doughnuts. I wish I could buy 4 more of those.
    the Brick Townhomes?

8_CE07_BAE_5_CDB_4_D57_B0_A5_BBAFA52_CEDBB.png

• Chris60119 wrote: »
    the Brick Townhomes?

8_CE07_BAE_5_CDB_4_D57_B0_A5_BBAFA52_CEDBB.png

YES!! I have 4, but need 4 more..
  • Theure not listed as part of the last chance sale. If Im not mistaken they were from the tie in/mini event just before this event.
  • Dear EA, we need more land. Either you release the stripes at the side of the town for IGC(it can be for millions, who cares) or you make more easy to aquire land tokens.
  • ldavidgr68 wrote: »
    Dear EA, we need more land. Either you release the stripes at the side of the town for IGC(it can be for millions, who cares) or you make more easy to aquire land tokens.

You forgot the "or else" :open_mouth:
    Whoa, whoa, whoa – I only accept cash, bitcoin, or GameStop stock.
  • ldavidgr68 wrote: »
    Dear EA, we need more land. Either you release the stripes at the side of the town for IGC(it can be for millions, who cares) or you make more easy to aquire land tokens.

Its time to start protesting.
    giphy.gif
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
  • Rich0913
    1637 posts Member
    The resort hotels are craftable and UNLIMITED! Just saying, in case anyone wanted a few, or 50 >:)

They do generate currency every 8 hours. Got 2 of them
  • Rich0913 wrote: »

They do generate currency every 8 hours. Got 2 of them

Thats the entire reason I started this thread. Glad you like them. Buy 2 more and you can like them twice as much :D
  • It has been ages since we could craft stuff that gives income! Spooky houses and the future buildings are all I think?
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • 0Brooders0 wrote: »
    It has been ages since we could craft stuff that gives income! Spooky houses and the future buildings are all I think?

Thats the ones I have. My farm is mostly spooky houses, with a bunch of retro townhouses and a few sets of the zenith city building packs (I had just figured out I could craft income and only had time and currency for a few sets of the zenith bldgs). Didnt craft the future buildings (tower/office bldg/etc) because they were hideously uglyb and I wasnt smart enough to underatand it was basicly free money they were giving away, like now!

I am at the point now when I need land, the farm is going into storage. Even though I have a house farm I still think they are an eyesore
  • Castiel19x wrote: »
    ldavidgr68 wrote: »

Its time to start protesting.
    giphy.gif

Get your Cotton Candy! Can't be an angry mob without your cotton candy!

468.png
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • The Resort Hotel is a pretty good representation of the Hotel Nacional in Havana... which is more of a conventional city hotel than a resort (no beach, etc). Eventually I’ll try to give it a somewhat Havana-esque waterfront location.

As for the ability to craft multiples, it seems like a slightly evil move. Yay, a craftable building that pays an income. But it’s huge and if you craft nothing else you might get four or five.