EA Forums - Banner

Land Expansion

Prev13
Wark55
posts New member
I’ve been playing The Simpsons Tapped Out since it first became available about 7 years ago. For years we have been able to buy land when we wanted to (as long as it was available). Now we can’t buy land unless they want to make land tokens available. I have enjoyed this game so much but the last month or so I’ve had to move things around, make some things smaller, or putting buildings into storage just to make enough room for the buildings you can buy or earn in new quests. I don’t agree with this and I’m not very happy about it. It may be time to find something else that’s not an ea game!!!

Replies

• cdepast
    2463 posts Member
    I concur.
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    so-long-gif-8946351.gif
    :::::
  • We can't buy land with IGC anymore? I'm going to go tell the others, they'll be outraged.
  • MrPepsiMax1
    2736 posts Member
    It’s 6 years not 7
  • ephphoneapps
    4071 posts Member
    Hasn't held me back.
  • you and everyone else... theres about 100 of these threads now :D
    we know, it sucks... complaining here does nothing to change EA's gameplan
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • 0Brooders0
    2187 posts Member
    I'm sick of playing jigsaw trying to fit in everything new in my town with limited space.

RelEAse the land EA or I will relEAse the hounds... :#
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • shawn59736
    538 posts Member
    I would gladly pay $50,000,000.00 for the rest of the available land. 6 land spaces for all this content??? It's al shoved together in a pile.
  • mystery2mi
    2352 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    0Brooders0 wrote: »
    I'm sick of playing jigsaw trying to fit in everything new in my town with limited space.

RelEAse the land EA or I will relEAse the hounds... :#
    Too funny! That's what I'm doing wrong! I thought it was Tetris! :D
  • mystery2mi
    2352 posts Member
    shawn59736 wrote: »
    I would gladly pay $50,000,000.00 for the rest of the available land. 6 land spaces for all this content??? It's al shoved together in a pile.

Hi neighbor! :) I would gladly pay 10x that amount! I have everything from this event all crammed together. I still have 1 land token that I'm hanging onto because there's no way to know what's coming in the future.
  • daved7637397
    7234 posts Member
    mystery2mi wrote: »

Hi neighbor! :) I would gladly pay 10x that amount! I have everything from this event all crammed together. I still have 1 land token that I'm hanging onto because there's no way to know what's coming in the future.

Hey neighbor!

Unfortunately, I dont think very much at all is coming in the future when it comes to land.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member

Hey neighbor!

Unfortunately, I dont think very much at all is coming in the future when it comes to land.
    hopefully something happens one way or the other because like @mystery2mi my town is crammed. i dont want to downsize my favorite areas of my main town, i’ve already have done that to make room for my Trump 18 hole country coarse one tolken at a time :'(:D

fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • daved7637397
    7234 posts Member

Hey neighbor!

hopefully something happens one way or the other because like @mystery2mi my town is crammed. i dont want to downsize my favorite areas of my main town, i’ve already have done that to make room for my Trump 18 hole country coarse one tolken at a time :'(:D

Ah, first world problems :D:D;)
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    thought i wanted 18 holes but will settle for a philly cheesecake at this point :)
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • mystery2mi
    2352 posts Member

Hey neighbor!

Have to agree with you, there. I have 23 plots of land that I can only dream about. If only I had hung onto those tokens! :'(
  • mystery2mi
    2352 posts Member

Hey neighbor!

I'm also having a real hard time trying to decide on areas in my town to demolish (urban renewal?) to make way for the next batch of high rises that is sure to come with the next event. Huge buildings + insufficient land = torture! :'(
  • daved7637397
    7234 posts Member

Hey neighbor!

Have to agree with you, there. I have 23 plots of land that I can only dream about. If only I had hung onto those tokens! :'(

I held on to most of mine, but Im a little over HALFWAY through the new land. At this rate I should have it all sometime in 2134!
  • adruralo
    3277 posts Member
    True it’s a Bugbear for those who need more land, I for one.
    I wouldn’t go so far to give up the game though.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • simpsonare
    2173 posts Member
    Honestly when I get to that point, I'll be designing with the space I have. Maybe even removing some buildings.
  • I’ve been playing from the start and I’m in the same boat. What is the point of even tapping to collect igc?? It is literally a redundant task at this point. This new land token system is bogus and is ruining my enjoyment of the game.