EA Forums - Banner

EA - Items that need to be offered again!

Replies

• daved7637397
    7234 posts Member
    simpsonare wrote: »
    Is it having duff gardens that causes the glitch? Because I never purchased it. @Daanige

Its a symptom of the glitch. Its one of the first things that "goes wrong" when you get the glitch. Both players who have it and players who dont report this popping up, so its just a symptom, not the cause

That's not good. I think I may of had duff garden come for sale again awhile back. I didn't buy it though.

You would know if you had the glitch. All the things (symptoms if you will) all hit at once. My friend at work got it a few weeks ago so I got to see it first hand. The gill deal for duff gardens pops up. Pieman's questline pops up. The character select button in the top left hand corner doesn't respond (I tried telling him there was no button when he and I first started playing many moons ago, but he failed to find the humor)

And a lot of other stuff too. Its no fun. Not to mention once you get hit you are much much more prone to get hit again. And again. And again. People have reportes being hit 3,4,5 even 14 timea!
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • mystery2mi
    2357 posts Member
    Is it having duff gardens that causes the glitch? Because I never purchased it. @Daanige

Its a symptom of the glitch. Its one of the first things that "goes wrong" when you get the glitch. Both players who have it and players who dont report this popping up, so its just a symptom, not the cause

That's not good. I think I may of had duff garden come for sale again awhile back. I didn't buy it though.

You would know if you had the glitch. All the things (symptoms if you will) all hit at once. My friend at work got it a few weeks ago so I got to see it first hand. The gill deal for duff gardens pops up. Pieman's questline pops up. The character select button in the top left hand corner doesn't respond (I tried telling him there was no button when he and I first started playing many moons ago, but he failed to find the humor)

And a lot of other stuff too. Its no fun. Not to mention once you get hit you are much much more prone to get hit again. And again. And again. People have reportes being hit 3,4,5 even 14 timea!

I don't have Duff Gardens in my town. When it was originally offered, I was too donut poor to get it. To the best of my recollection, it hasn't been offered to me since. Just in case it does pop up, what should I do? Ignore the offer even though I would like to have it? I really don't want this glitch. :/
  • daved7637397
    7234 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    mystery2mi wrote: »

I don't have Duff Gardens in my town. When it was originally offered, I was too donut poor to get it. To the best of my recollection, it hasn't been offered to me since. Just in case it does pop up, what should I do? Ignore the offer even though I would like to have it? I really don't want this glitch. :/

If it pops up, odds are it is because you got the glitch. I've never heard of it showing up except for when it is supposed to, at level 60.

Personally, I dont like it, I had the donuts and still passed on it. It just doesn't do anything for me, Ive got more ugly castle-like buildings then I can ever use. It would most likely wind up in storage anyway.
  • mystery2mi
    2357 posts Member

If it pops up, odds are it is because you got the glitch. I've never heard of it showing up except for when it is supposed to, at level 60.

Personally, I dont like it, I had the donuts and still passed on it. It just doesn't do anything for me, Ive got more ugly castle-like buildings then I can ever use. It would most likely wind up in storage anyway.

Thanks, neighbor! In that case, I hope to never see this offer!
  • mystery2mi wrote: »

Same here. In fact I kinda hope they give old Gil a break for a while. Seeing him may give me a stroke!
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member

Same here. In fact I kinda hope they give old Gil a break for a while. Seeing him may give me a stroke!
    :D:#
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • adruralo
    3281 posts Member
    I just want the Homer dog.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • simpsonare
    2266 posts Member
    Plopper I think it may be named. I want spider pig!
  • I would like to have in the park Krusty there were attractions for donuts, which disappeared with time. And add something new to the park.
    If you are eaten, you still have two ways out.
  • daved7637397
    7234 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Plopper I think it may be named. I want spider pig!

plopper is correct, one of my favorites. I dont know if this will interest you or not, but when you tap his silo, it farts!

Ive got the same sense of humor as my 9 year old son does ;):D
  • OhHappyJays
    1633 posts Member
    I want another chance at getting the Superhero Stuff. This was back when I had just started out and had like no donuts; was only able to get Senor DD during the entire event.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • simpsonare
    2266 posts Member
    I want another chance at getting the Superhero Stuff. This was back when I had just started out and had like no donuts; was only able to get Senor DD during the entire event.

Yes, I want to get the bartman skin also!
  • simpsonare wrote: »

Yes, I want to get the bartman skin also!

Ditto. Bartman & the Bartcave was among a handful of things they neglected to bring back during the last superhero sale.
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    @daved7637397 would like Plopper for my crawl
    @simpsonare, skins are great but with so many now that the others go unused, but maybe some mini events to use some coming up!
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • nissa762
    1951 posts Member
    Nerds!!! All of them. The ones from clash of clones. I had just started and didn't have enough cash or donuts to get many, only have 2 freemium ones.
  • I would love to see basic design items like fences, rocks, trees, etc. that were only available for IGC or donuts to come back permanently. I get why characters, buildings, and very specialized design items are limited, but if you can't craft enough of something, or decide on a great design months later, but need a few more of an item, you cannot do it.
  • nissa762 wrote: »
    Nerds!!! All of them. The ones from clash of clones. I had just started and didn't have enough cash or donuts to get many, only have 2 freemium ones.

Some of my friends have them in Krustyland! I want them in my Krustyland!
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member

O

I am not really a fan of Duff gardens itself, but I am a fan of the gnomes that can be crafted there. I really need to get them out of storage and back into my town.

• So KrustyBrand... how much for the bridge?

$800M.

I got $1
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • Rich0913
    1637 posts Member
    jmlgg wrote: »
    Beach towel has never been in store in 5 or so years ive played

I been waiting for this to be offered again
    YcLwLnW.png