EA Forums - Banner

How many land squares require land tokens to purchase them?

I currently have 22 land tokens saved up and I've only purchased one or two land squares that require tokens to purchase them. I'm trying to figure out whether the land tokens I have now are enough to purchase any currently remaining land that requires tokens to purchase, or whether I should spend crafting currency to purchase the three available-to-craft land tokens.

So, does anyone know how many land squares currently require land tokens to purchase them? Or is this an individual thing, depending on how much non-token land you already owned before they introduced the whole thing where some land is only available for purchase via tokens?

Replies

• frosted1414
    1923 posts Member
    CLlTJgn.png
    That. :wink:
  • Awesome - thanks!!! :smiley:

So, I'm counting 52 land token squares! :open_mouth: Guess I should start crafting those darn tokens after all. :(

Btw, how did you decide how many rows of "unreleased" land to include in your map? Do you know something about upcoming land release plans?
  • Well, ain't that something.

Look at all that SH land just waiting to be open. At least even it up, come on!
  • Muhsterino
    4036 posts Member
    Awesome - thanks!!! :smiley:

So, I'm counting 52 land token squares! :open_mouth: Guess I should start crafting those darn tokens after all. :(

Btw, how did you decide how many rows of "unreleased" land to include in your map? Do you know something about upcoming land release plans?
    Above the image it says the source is Wikisimpsons.
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • I still got a ways to go but of course, I was told before I don't have to get all the land.
    Do not add me as a friend in the game as I rarely visit my friend towns anymore. Not adding friends anymore in game
  • stinkbugger
    1949 posts Member
    This is my regular plea for a web developer to create a simple tool that will allow a user to highlight/select all owned land (on a webpage image) and be told how much the un-owned land will cost in total (both $ and tokens).

Thanks in advanced!
  • frosted1414
    1923 posts Member
    Muhsterino wrote: »

Yes, all the info depicted was compiled from wikisimpsons.
  • Muhsterino wrote: »

Yes, all the info depicted was compiled from wikisimpsons.

I see that now...I originally just looked at it all quickly, because I was working, so I didn't notice that little bit of text.

Looks like, after yesterday's big crafting fest, I still have enough crafting currency to craft the three land tokens, but probably not much else. (I'd have liked to have gotten a fourth one of each of the little buildings from Act 1, but I doubt that'll be possible, since I only have one currency collection left today, and crafting will be over by the time I awaken tomorrow.)
  • I have a horrible feeling about unreleased land - it goes along the lines of, you know how EA have started releasing characters that we can only obtain if we spend real money on the game...
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    I have a horrible feeling about unreleased land - it goes along the lines of, you know how EA have started releasing characters that we can only obtain if we spend real money on the game...

If they wanted to do that, why wouldn’t they just go ahead and do it right now?