EA Forums - Banner

Ready for mystery?

124Next

Replies

• simpsonare
    2321 posts Member
    also CBG's stuck ! is fixed

That means 20 less new threads a day over in B&I!

Well that's FANTASTIC to hear. I hope it cleared up the locator and other issues that were persistent.
  • daved7637397
    7234 posts Member
    Castiel19x wrote: »
    Looks like we're not getting land tokens with this one.

:( DISAPPOINTMENT!!!!!!!
    yeah, we don’t need land to decorate anymore ;) kinda defeats the point of the game. but we’ll see what actually happens :)

If you dont have land, you dont need new buildings. This frees up time for EA to fix their broken game!!!!
    simpsonare wrote: »

Well that's FANTASTIC to hear. I hope it cleared up the locator and other issues that were persistent.

You mean the glitch? Fat chance. If they fixed the glitch I have a feeling they would be shouting it from every rooftop, telling us how great they are and how much they care about or moneyb er I mean care about us.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • Willy9292
    1664 posts Member
    You mean the glitch? Fat chance. If they fixed the glitch I have a feeling they would be shouting it from every rooftop, telling us how great they are and how much they care about or moneyb er I mean care about us.

That would mean acknowledging the glitch publically. I have been expecting a fix to be silent and not spoken of. " We fixed the glitch? What glitch?
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member

yeah, we don’t need land to decorate anymore ;) kinda defeats the point of the game. but we’ll see what actually happens :)

If you dont have land, you dont need new buildings. This frees up time for EA to fix their broken game!!!!

or the next glitch is implemented :D

fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • simpsonare
    2321 posts Member
    It's in the what's changed thread
  • simpsonare
    2321 posts Member

• daved7637397
    7234 posts Member
    Butchered that lol

I saw it in there, but we've been promised a fix about a dozen times in the past few months. Maybe Ive become a EA cynic, but Ill believe it when I see it happen.
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Butchered that lol

I saw it in there, but we've been promised a fix about a dozen times in the past few months. Maybe Ive become a EA cynic, but Ill believe it when I see it happen.
    we hope for those effected! been a long road
  • daved7637397
    7234 posts Member
    Butchered that lol

we hope for those effected! been a long road

Definitly. Im not rooting against it, just not ready to break out the party hats yet.
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    same idea here :# we’ll see

• Lifewoos
    42 posts Member
    It's not fixed. I don't believe they will ever fix it.
  • Rich0913
    1637 posts Member
    well one feature was added:
    Group Storage is enabled. You can now select and store multiple items as a bundle, including roads!

So when then bundle is taken out of inventory everything is placed just as it was prior to storing?

Yes, I stored/bundled an area, then placed/bundled it back.