EA Forums - Banner

EA - Items that need to be offered again!

1235Next

Replies

• Willy9292
    1753 posts Member
    simpsonare wrote: »
    Is it having duff gardens that causes the glitch? Because I never purchased it. @Daanige

Its a symptom of the glitch. Its one of the first things that "goes wrong" when you get the glitch. Both players who have it and players who dont report this popping up, so its just a symptom, not the cause
    I have had the glitch in 2 towns. Neither has Duff Gardens. The Gill offer did not appear in either when it was glitched.
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • Willy9292 wrote: »
    simpsonare wrote: »
    Is it having duff gardens that causes the glitch? Because I never purchased it. @Daanige

Its a symptom of the glitch. Its one of the first things that "goes wrong" when you get the glitch. Both players who have it and players who dont report this popping up, so its just a symptom, not the cause
    I have had the glitch in 2 towns. Neither has Duff Gardens. The Gill offer did not appear in either when it was glitched.

Im actually surprised to hear this, I thought the glitch was a pretty universal experience, but it seems not. If you check the following link to the thread @Muhsterino started to track info on the glitch, you see duff gardens at the bottom of the first chart of symptoms. I guess its a little different for everyone. I gave up trying to figure this thing out a long time ago
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • jaythecanadian
    641 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    There is so much I missed since because I forgot about getting back into the game when I got my iPad in 2014.

I had originally started playing it on my Nexus 7 for like a week after it came out on the Android in 2013 but had taken it off for now since we didn't have Google Play Cards so that I can purchase a bunch of donuts.

Once I got my iPad spring 2014, didn't get around to putting it on until 2015 but didn't really start getting back into playing it by fall 2017. Oops.

I did get a few things from the Black Friday Mystery Boxes but I was low on donuts (had around 1000 donuts). Once those shows up again for this Thanksgiving, going to get the buildings in the retail mystery box and perhaps the characters I want from the character box and perhaps in a couple of the other mystery boxes.

When I had my Nexus 7 and had the game on it, what I would have done was keep playing and leave the premium stuff alone in the store for now until the Google Play Cards came and purchase a couple 2400 donuts. I wouldn't have to worry about those mystery boxes if I had stayed on with the game then.
    Do not add me as a friend in the game anymore as I rarely visit my friends' towns. Not adding anymore too
  • I'd like to see the Globex compound come back at a steep discount. 115 donuts is way too much to pay for buildings with no income and no multiplier bonus.
  • empathy77
    4191 posts Member
    latest?cb=20130928122922
  • empathy77 wrote: »
    latest?cb=20130928122922

And the limo too.
  • hi-glow waste barrels !!! (has not been offered since 2013)
    beach towel
    medieval banners
    nerds from Clash of Clones
    cardboard walls/towers/gates
    catapult
    animatronic bears
    Krustyland attractions
    monsarno flower wall
    ray gun
    Octoberfest items
    cactus patches
    single/double/triple bleachers (all colors)
    snake statue
    museum of swordfish
  • I would be really happy to get more airport runway tiles, either for purchase or as something that can be made at the airport (like the crosswalks or cornfield, plowed fields, etc.).