EA Forums - Banner

After Friendship Level 20

gheajojo
11 posts Member
What is the point now (other then getting extra money) to still visit the neighbours after friendship level 20 is achieved?

Replies

• Other than being a daily task or having to drop stuff on them as part of an event none really.
  • Some are happy about the random donut chance
  • Random donuts and to be nosy
  • During event (thebonly time I may visit) you can get event currency for your first 10 visits
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • simpsonare
    2281 posts Member
    dusty7166 wrote: »
    Random donuts and to be nosy

And to annoy with notifications :lol:
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6291 posts Moderator
    I wish they would add new Friendship prizes and keep updating it. It’s a cool feature
  • I wish they would add new Friendship prizes and keep updating it. It’s a cool feature

Agreed. I've always thought friendship prizes were one of Tapped Out's most enjoyable features.
  • simpsonare wrote: »

I got tired and turned them off about 2 days after I downloaded the game way back when.
  • JJR2112
    428 posts Member
    I miss the friendship prizes too but I still like to visit neighbors from time to time for some inspiration (or sometimes a good laugh).

I got tired and turned them off about 2 days after I downloaded the game way back when.

I love getting "Visitors? Better put on pants." When I'm in random places :grin:
    lVyLYLb.png
    Whoa, whoa, whoa – I only accept cash, bitcoin, or GameStop stock.

I love getting "Visitors? Better put on pants." When I'm in random places :grin:
    lVyLYLb.png

So much for "more prizes coming soon"!!!
  • Friendship prices was one of those things that were great and they just abandoned the idea. I wish someday the add more, it was fun.
  • I wish they would add new Friendship prizes and keep updating it. It’s a cool feature

Agreed!
  • SPLLML03
    2 posts New member
    What's the difference between clicking money and vandalism
  • SPLLML03 wrote: »
    What's the difference between clicking money and vandalism

If the person who's town vandalise doesn't have enough Righteousness buffer you can lower their star rating.
  • Some people love tagging, some hate it and might un-friend you.
    Get a stack of training walls and it won't affect Righteousness.
    Cleaning graffiti is the only way Moes, Police Station, Town Hall and School earn.
    You'll often find me on Brooders tapped-out.co.uk
  • I've experimented with vandalizing and I don't think either of the 2 statements above are true.
    Whether or not I've tagged my Righteousness would just drop randomly. When my Righteousness dropped the fastest way to get it back up was to tag my own buildings from my other games, then as I cleaned it up my Righteousness would go right up.
    And I've never had more than 5 Training Walls in my towns.
  • @wadebear - your Righteousness can drop if someone tags you - that's why some players hate it
    You'll often find me on Brooders tapped-out.co.uk
  • 1-Graham-S wrote: »
    @wadebear - your Righteousness can drop if someone tags you - that's why some players hate it
    I have been deliberately tagged my other towns over and over with no such results.
    I am in fact deliberately tagging my testing town from my other 3 towns for the last 3 days because Cleaning the tags makes your Righteousness go UP. And since my Righteousness keeps dropping to zero for no apparent reason...
    Actually my guess has always been that it's a server side deliberate nuisance. They make your Righteousness drop so you have to act to bring it back up.
  • This all used to be a huge issue with loads of wild theories about putting characters on law-breaking or law-abiding jobs having an effect on it.
    As far as I remember someone (possibly LPN) looked into the files and debunked that idea, but the vandalism was a factor depending on how quickly you cleared it up.
    If someone vandalised your town & you cleaned it up quickly then you would actually get a boost to your righteousness but if you left it too long then your righteousness rating would drop. This was designed to reward players for logging in regularly to keep them hooked.
    Someone subsequently discovered that if you had a **** load of training walls in your town then their positive effect outweighed any variation caused by graffiti and your righteousness rating would stay at max forever.
    I think this all happened around the time that Sideshow Bob stopped invading your town at random intervals when you could unlock him as a playable character.
    He can still be found in his original guise in your friends list, in "Other Springfield" and if you find him & tap on him there that should improve your righteousness too.