EA Forums - Banner

Can't log in?

Prev1
I have 2 accounts and for some reason I can't log in to either one, what is going on?
I know I am putting in passwords correctly, but if I can't play then how long do I have to wait until I can?

Replies

• Muhsterino
    4499 posts Member
    A lot of players are having problems recently, see this thread in general discussion:
    https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/220506/cant-log-in/p1
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • so i am not the only one
  • I went in and it said I was signed as someone else, quickly clicked log out and now I can't get in at all
  • Tried logging into Simpsons Tapped Out and keeps telling me "An error occurred processing your login. Try again later". Even went to EA and changed password just in case, still same response.
  • Same here :/
  • Same issue as PipebombHooligan - it said I was logged in as someone else (wish I’d taken a screenshot) so I logged out quickly and now I cannot log back in. Last time played was about 6 hours ago.
  • I can't log in either. Said I was some long gibererish name so logged out and now it wont let me log on with the correct account. Argh.
  • I got a screenshot of name XfNjKMrxtk7mHn6d
    I'm same can't now log back in after
  • Gary_A_D
    866 posts Member
    It says, " Oh not that screen again". Either they're fixing something, or they're breaking something. I was working on my town and clearing characters from jobs, then kablooey. On top of everything else, my iPad now has sound issues. Not the game itself, my frigging rootin tootin' iPad.
  • That was pretty much mine also carriekiwi933 and I can't get in eather driven me nuts .grrr
  • Gary_A_D
    866 posts Member
    Well, I dun tried changing my password, but now, I'm getting the error message. Before, I was getting the Oh no, not this page again. I'm already behind on the mini event. I was only able to play two times the first 4 days, then the game seemed to be fixed, then I had been slow on playing after that, even though it seemed to be working hunky dory. Now, I'm unable to get in, so now, I really will be behind unless EA extends this mini event, if out of the kindness of their little ole hearts, just give everyone all the prizes.
  • Gary_A_D
    866 posts Member
    A couple years ago, a bunch of players got logged into the wrong towns, and some that did, thought it would be funny to nuke someone else's town. If anyone nukes mine, I'll hunt em down like the fogs they're and shove their heads up an a Orange Zmonkey's **** hole.
  • Gary_A_D
    866 posts Member
    That's dogs. Thanks a heap Spell Check.
  • Gary_A_D
    866 posts Member
    Crap. No Z in front of my words either. Spell Check,myou Stink.
  • Gary_A_D
    866 posts Member
    And now a frigging myou.
  • I’m having problems too :(

Mands xxx
  • I was having the same problem getting the error occurred logging in message, not a message saying I was logged in as someone else tho. After it logged me in anonymously and started the game from scratch I removed it from my tablet and reinstalled it. Back to normal :smile: although it did say initially that my other device hadn't saved the game which I knew I hadn't used (and when I checked my other device, that was also saying "your other device hasn't saved") so with trepidation I went ahead and clicked "play anyway" and all was as I left it, no donuts or igc lost or progress. Hope this helps
  • I'm back in too now after playing anonymously then loggi g out and back in strange
  • Same issue on my wife’s iPad game
    I performed solution put out by another location, to uninstall and reinstall.
    That fixed the problem, game accepts her password etc, without issue.
    All is well once again.
  • Same issue on my wife’s iPad game
    I performed solution put out by another location, to uninstall and reinstall.
    That fixed the problem, game accepts her password etc, without issue.
    All is well once again.

Hey neighbor (s)

Glad to hear all is right in the world for you two!
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.