EA Forums - Banner

Cannot log into my account to play tapped out

Prev1
This morning, I went to play Tapped Out but I was logged in as a different user. I tried logging in as myself, with no luck. Every time I try to log unI keep getting this message, "An error occurred processing the login. Please retry." Is anyone else experiencing this? I have reached out to EA but I'm still waiting for a reply. Please advise. Thank you!

Replies

• Same happened to me yesterday morning, can't log in. But the problem is only on my Android phone, I can still play on my Ipad.
  • Same on both ipad and iphone. Iphone yesterday and ipad today. Doesnt look as though i will be completing the mini event anymore.
  • Same here (iPad2, iOS 8) - "An error ocurred processing the login. Please retry."

I could play normally like 6 hours ago. Now I can't login - and I know the password is correct... is their server down or something? An update did came through... :/
  • Snap - haven’t been able to log in since yesterday (22/5), have downloaded the app again on iOS but still no joy. Mini event fail
  • apobhp
    2 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    hi

i had this same problem but i try uninstall and reinstall it and i can login.

you can try it on your iPhone or iPad because I'm using an android
  • Kkloe
    10 posts Member
    I did not uninstall, but I did force stop the app and cleared all data, uninstall will do that aswell.
    The problem seem to be that you probably have to agree on the new terms before you are able to login and that window doesnt popup when it should with previous installation
  • SLotmanRJ
    44 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Uninstalling and reinstalling appears to fix this on iOS. I'm back in.
    But - ouch - reinstalling you have to re-download a TON of stuff. So if you'll do it, do it over wi-fi.
  • jompsis
    21 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Same here on my iPhone, happened after updating the game.
    Edit: can't get in on my iPad either. Thank goodness I completed the mini event early...
  • I have a Samsung android phone and tablet. The same thing has happened to me. I have changed my password but that won't work either........ Help EA Games, I have nearly completed the last challenge.
    What doesn't kill me makes me stronger
  • Doesnt anyone read before they post/start new threads?

UNINSTALL AND REINSTALL. WORKS 99.9% OF THE TIME!
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • Same here.

But UNINSTALL and REINSTALL works!

Thanks @daved7637397
  • daved7637397
    7234 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    301Schaf wrote: »
    Same here.

But UNINSTALL and REINSTALL works!

Thanks @daved7637397

No problem at all. Im happy to help. Sorry if my post came across the wrong way, this is a never ending battle here. But see how easy it is, you read a little and poof! Its fixed.

BTW welcome aboard! Stick around, there are some pretty cool people here. Not everyone is as mean as me ;)
  • Didn’t work for me.
  • srtgray wrote: »
    Didn’t work for me.

Sorry to hear that, as Ive said it works 99% of the time. Sorry youre in the other 1%. You will probably be best served by contacting EA help. If you could, can you let us kbow how it goes, if you dont want to post it publicly, can you pm me? Im just teying to find better ways to help people here...
  • Same cannot login in keep getting login incorrect?
  • I am seeing this same issue on my sons iPhone. We uninstalled it several times but the issue keeps happening. Over 6gb free.
    Anyone else experiencing this more than just once?
  • Thanks daved7637397 - worked for me! (been without the game for many days now and tried all the password resets etc but just come on the forum today)
  • daved7637397
    7234 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Dave0683 wrote: »
    Thanks daved7637397 - worked for me! (been without the game for many days now and tried all the password resets etc but just come on the forum today)

1. Your very welcome!
    2. Thanks for reading before you posted. You would be surprised how difficult that concept is for some...
    3. Welcome to the fourms, if you need anything else, there are some good people here that are always willing to help out.
  • After reading your forum and the Answers HQ at EA, uninstalling and reinstalling three times in two days with no success at all. I have emailed EA support. So very frustrating. I can log into an inactive profile, Origin, EA, but not to my active profile.
  • After reading your forum and the Answers HQ at EA, uninstalling and reinstalling three times in two days with no success at all. I have emailed EA support. So very frustrating. I can log into an inactive profile, Origin, EA, but not to my active profile.

If possible, call or use the live chat option. Email can take months with EA.