EA Forums - Banner

No puedo entrar al juego

Hola buenas tardes, tengo problemas al entrar al juego, me dice que hay un problema con mi cuenta EA ya cambie la clase y nada, podrían ayudarme por favor

Replies

• MrPepsiMax1
    2736 posts Member
    Translation from Spanish
    Hello good afternoon, I have problems when entering the game, it tells me that there is a problem with my EA account and change the class and nothing, could you help me please?
  • MrPepsiMax1
    2736 posts Member
    Hola, pueden publicar en inglés, ya que es un foro de habla inglesa. si no puede hablar inglés, puede usar el traductor de Google

Hi can you please post in English as this is an English speaking forum. if you can not speak English you can use google translate
  • Im not 100% sure that we are talking about the same thing, but I'm assuming you are having the same problem as everyone else is in recent days.

Try uninstalling and reinstalling the game. This has worked 99% of the time for this problem.

If you are having another problem, pkease ket us know (preferably in English, this is an English speaking fourm)
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • MrPepsiMax1
    2736 posts Member
    Im not 100% sure that we are talking about the same thing, but I'm assuming you are having the same problem as everyone else is in recent days.

Try uninstalling and reinstalling the game. This has worked 99% of the time for this problem.

If you are having another problem, pkease ket us know (preferably in English, this is an English speaking fourm)

Translation in to Spanish

No estoy 100% seguro de que estamos hablando de lo mismo, pero supongo que está teniendo el mismo problema que todos los demás en los últimos días.

Intenta desinstalar y volver a instalar el juego. Esto ha funcionado el 99% del tiempo para este problema.

Si tiene otro problema, háganoslo saber (preferiblemente en inglés, este es un idioma inglés de cuatro minutos)
  • Im not 100% sure that we are talking about the same thing, but I'm assuming you are having the same problem as everyone else is in recent days.

No estoy 100% seguro de que estamos hablando de lo mismo, pero supongo que está teniendo el mismo problema que todos los demás en los últimos días.

Intenta desinstalar y volver a instalar el juego. Esto ha funcionado el 99% del tiempo para este problema.

Si tiene otro problema, háganoslo saber (preferiblemente en inglés, este es un idioma inglés de cuatro minutos)

Thanks. I dont know how to do that myself, and my technical advisor wont be home from elementary school for another hour :D
  • MrPepsiMax1
    2736 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Im not 100% sure that we are talking about the same thing, but I'm assuming you are having the same problem as everyone else is in recent days.

Thanks. I dont know how to do that myself, and my technical advisor wont be home from elementary school for another hour :D

I read it in a book it’s called Spanish for idiots :lol: and I’m the biggest one

I read it in a book it’s called Spanish for idiots :lol: and I’m the biggest one

Im not so sure about that. Id give you a run for your money ;)
  • mirko_283
    142 posts Member
    edited May 2018

I am in the 1% for whom it didn't work :D
  • MrPepsiMax1
    2736 posts Member

Im not so sure about that. Id give you a run for your money ;)
    I barely know English I have to check google for meaning and correct spellling of words plus I failed my English exams in high school
  • mirko_283 wrote: »

I am in the 1% for whom it didn't work :D

Sorry to hear that. My only other suggestion involves contacting EA. If you do, please let us (or pm me) know how it goes.
  • MrPepsiMax1
    2736 posts Member
    giphy.gif........
  • giphy.gif........

Good old Ralph!
  • MrPepsiMax1
    2736 posts Member
    giphy.gif........

Good old Ralph!
    I learned everything from him

• mirko_283
    142 posts Member
    But changing the password has succeeded for me! For now it works, but I can not answer security questions (and yet I know the right answers) so for now I could not change the password again. And difficult to contact EA by chat, it is rarely offered at this time. But thanks Daved ;)
  • MrPepsiMax1
    2736 posts Member
    mirko_283 wrote: »
    But changing the password has succeeded for me! For now it works, but I can not answer security questions (and yet I know the right answers) so for now I could not change the password again. And difficult to contact EA by chat, it is rarely offered at this time. But thanks Daved ;)

Off the top of my head I think you can contact them via live chat if you do either manage my account or account security. I had a problem a couple of years ago with a similar problem
  • mirko_283
    142 posts Member
    edited May 2018

Off the top of my head I think you can contact them via live chat if you do either manage my account or account security. I had a problem a couple of years ago with a similar problem

I wish, but since Monday there is never the option of contact by chat :(
  • MrPepsiMax1
    2736 posts Member
    edited May 2018

I wish, but since Monday there is never the option of contact by chat :(
    Oh ok looks like they’ve seen this problem with the game coming so disabled it.
  • mirko_283 wrote: »

No problem bro, sorry I couldnt do more for you