EA Forums - Banner

Who is ready for a huge Krustyland update ?!?

Replies

  • I knew saving like 250,000 tickets may come in handy...
  • I knew saving like 250,000 tickets may come in handy...

    Then 1,112,000 will be a godsend...
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • Rich0913
    1637 posts Member
    The teaser on the takedown said “a brutal build on a failed park”. Does that mean, what is now called Krustyland, will become Itchy and Scratchy land?
  • bluntcard
    3955 posts Member
    Rich0913 wrote: »
    The teaser on the takedown said “a brutal build on a failed park”. Does that mean, what is now called Krustyland, will become Itchy and Scratchy land?

    Very possible.

    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • mystery2mi
    2359 posts Member
    So I just visited my neighbor's Krustylands. I was able to jump directly to each Krustyland without having to return to the main neighbor screen. Is this something new? Admittedly, I don't visit the neighborhood Krustylands much (if ever) but I don't remember being able to do this.
  • bluntcard
    3955 posts Member
    mystery2mi wrote: »
    So I just visited my neighbor's Krustylands. I was able to jump directly to each Krustyland without having to return to the main neighbor screen. Is this something new? Admittedly, I don't visit the neighborhood Krustylands much (if ever) but I don't remember being able to do this.

    It's not new.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • mystery2mi
    2359 posts Member
    bluntcard wrote: »
    mystery2mi wrote: »
    So I just visited my neighbor's Krustylands. I was able to jump directly to each Krustyland without having to return to the main neighbor screen. Is this something new? Admittedly, I don't visit the neighborhood Krustylands much (if ever) but I don't remember being able to do this.

    It's not new.

    Thank you! I guess I never noticed.
  • mystery2mi wrote: »
    bluntcard wrote: »
    mystery2mi wrote: »
    So I just visited my neighbor's Krustylands. I was able to jump directly to each Krustyland without having to return to the main neighbor screen. Is this something new? Admittedly, I don't visit the neighborhood Krustylands much (if ever) but I don't remember being able to do this.

    It's not new.

    Thank you! I guess I never noticed.

    I used that feature when I was collecting KL tickets to buy up the land there. It was handy.

  • gbh4
    27 posts Member
    Please no. Krustyland is one big waste of time.
  • jbelknap wrote: »
    As of right now, my KL is finished and I never go over there. I’d love some new content because I have plenty of room. I built my own theme park in SF with a concert stage, pirate ride, magic school, movie studio, and so on. I’d love it if more stuff could go in KL because I’d move some of my theme park stuff over there. What I desperately want is more land in the heights. I have it planned out, now I just need the room.

    I agree with everything 100%
  • I am not ready. Need more time.
  • daved7637397
    7234 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    I am not ready. Need more time.

    EA just announced they will be delaying the start of the event for however long you need. Please email them with a time frame so they can move forward with the delay for you. They said don't thanks them, thank Mr. Skeltal! Everyone at EA has strong bones, thanks to you and him...
    Post edited by daved7637397 on
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • I am not ready. Need more time.

    EA just announced they will be delaying the start of the event for however long you need. Please email them with a time frame so they can move forwars with the delay for you. They said don't thanks them, thank Mr. Skeltal! Everyone at EA has strong bones, thanks to you and him...

    Doot!
  • I was so close on being 100% right
  • quick question is update available on IOS now?
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    quick question is update available on IOS now?

    Yes.

  • quick question is update available on IOS now?

    Yes.

    Really? I only saw the icon is changed but there is no updated button
  • quick question is update available on IOS now?

    Yes.

    Really? I only saw the icon is changed but there is no updated button

    Yeah there's a new icon but still no update yet for IOS.
  • They will never get rid of Krustyland. :|:|
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.