EA Forums - Banner

next update is: Itchy and scratchyland

Replies

• 0Brooders0
    2173 posts Member
    Lord of the files :D
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • bluehill1 wrote: »
    Yaessssss!! Hopefully it’s in main springfield and we can use kruatyland Iteams

Loves kruatyland Iteams!
  • The itchy and scratchy show usually lasts 10 to 20 seconds. Now it'll go on for weeks. Let's extrapolate, kids!
  • 0Brooders0
    2173 posts Member
    Remember this from the app store update teaser?...

But what’s next for Springfield? A brutal build on a failing park? A murder mystery? A preteen road trip? A hidden fourth option so secret that we haven’t created yet?

#justsayin ;)
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • Castiel19x wrote: »
    If its part of KL then i'll look forward to rebuilding that place.

Me too.
    BulldogMom23 in Crawl to the Finish
  • simpsonare
    2153 posts Member
    I wonder if there will be an assault of robots and we need to tap itchy and scratchy robots. Then it makes a camera snap when you tap them.

To be honest, I just really hope we are going to have a worthy pride. I'm attending a pride festival at the end of next month. A pride sale/content could really put the icing on the cake.

I'm ready for a krustyland update. I have a good vision of how it could expand. And could be a cool little amusement park.
  • 1pillform
    1996 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Castiel19x wrote: »
    If its part of KL then i'll look forward to rebuilding that place.

Me too.
    More 3d designs coming soon. ;)
    ~Always be Designing~
  • simpsonare
    2153 posts Member

Itchy and Scratchy survey
  • Please let it be in KL! I've been wanting more stuff for KL for a long time.
  • 4junk3000
    5232 posts Member
    Ok my first thought to this news is:
    If SF is already at the property limits and that's why they're using land tokens, then expanding IN KL makes more sense. We'll see. I'm sick of the designing restriction of tokens.

Is there a source of info anywhere, like besides this censored place, that would shed light on this? I'd like the full story. As said above, if we should be grinding tickets I'd like some advance notice

"You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • 4junk3000 wrote: »
    Ok my first thought to this news is:
    If SF is already at the property limits and that's why they're using land tokens, then expanding IN KL makes more sense. We'll see. I'm sick of the designing restriction of tokens.

Is there a source of info anywhere, like besides this censored place, that would shed light on this? I'd like the full story. As said above, if we should be grinding tickets I'd like some advance notice
    no-one can share more yet without breaking the NDA

• simpsonare
    2153 posts Member
    4junk3000 wrote: »
    As said above, if we should be grinding tickets I'd like some advance notice

At this point in the game the update would probably have very few items that can be bought with krusty tickets (free currency). The only real need with the tickets is getting land if you don't have much open IMO.
  • simpsonare
    2153 posts Member
    Rosshk wrote: »
    The first task has been leaked!

"Make Homer find out that his old Krustyland tickets have no value in this event."

:lol:

Be mindful when converting donuts!
  • Pretty sure event would have it's own currency. T
  • Just bring back the octopus ride and I'll be happy! I get so jealous when I see in a neighbors KL..
  • bluntcard
    3630 posts Member
    I just bought the Itchy and Scratchy mascots and I can't remember why I haven't purchased them by now.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • frosted1414
    2031 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Drunk post
    Post edited by frosted1414 on
  • aabcampos
    251 posts Member
    What would be the point of EA sharing info with some community "leaders" besides spread the info with us, eventually?

Sure they hold some info. That's time for us to speculate and talk about the game.

EA always did this, some times with videos, sometimes with Facebook posts. This is just a new way.
  • ramrod130
    475 posts Member
    I heard that it might be wise to get the krustyland land with the tickets now before the event starts.. any truth to this?
  • hbird999
    70 posts Member
    Do you know what time it will start? I hope they change it back to the earlier start time (what it was before this last event)